Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Server 200 Be Big?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito04 View Post
    im just praying they release this server
    The Lawd has told me, yes He has, that 200 shall arrive and its arrival date is nigh indeed, uh huh.

Praise be to all who congregate on the fields of evony and smite the heathen sellers of lords and heroes.

A blessing upon you brethren and sistern!

Quote Originally Posted by tallonkeibler View Post
    The Lawd has told me, yes He has, that 200 shall arrive and its arrival date is nigh indeed, uh huh.

Praise be to all who congregate on the fields of evony and smite the heathen sellers of lords and heroes.

A blessing upon you brethren and sistern!
    ????? when is the due date???

3. Default

Lol and the homepage for it was activated last week, so whenever they possible feel like it, today was a good bet til the promo which makes it unlikely as its been a long long time since not only a new server but a new server on a promo. Friday evenings were usually the favorite night of the wee, so if not in 24 hrs than wait til 8 or 9pm next friday evening and cross your fingers again. If and its always a big IF, IF they deceide to give us the headsup and announce its coming prior to server opening, they usually give at least 24 hrs warning, but unfortunately this is hit and miss and unannounced servers were always a nice surprise. As much information as i can provide.

im praying it opens tonight or next friday! i wish mata would announce!

I have a feelin', just a feelin', that 200 will commence 3/31/17.

This time I know it's for real.

Precisely!, more or less...
    Last edited by tallonkeibler; 03-25-2017 at 07:01 AM.

*Opens Wallet* Here, take it please.

i agree im praying its tomorrow

Its really sad how badly you losers want this server to open. not like you idiots are any good at the game. probably all just want to try sell stuff.

Really hoping the server comes out at some point, want to give evony 1 more go before it dies out

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    Its really sad how badly you losers want this server to open. Not like you idiots are any good at the game. Probably all just want to try selling stuff.
    You're really sad to even be on the forums anymore. People like you, no one like. I keep my mouth shut on here Because it's annoying listening to people talk **** about a game that you don't even enjoy. Like get a life, and do something productive. Who cares if people come on here to make some cash where in the rules does that say it's not allowed????

Also, I have been waiting for server 200 for a while and I'm pretty sure most of us have. I mean, do you remember how big server 100 was.... It was intensely fun. The only reason I plan to play in 200.

Thanks,

Sal