Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Will Server 200 Be Big?

Quote Originally Posted by RKZ View Post
    Still no s200? haha
    I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. There is not server, and I've stated that. However, there's no announcement of no more servers. I think we'll get one more at least.

I agree with everything youve said ownagetechgeek

Quote Originally Posted by ownagetechgeek View Post
    I'm not saying Evony won't reach this point and I completely agree that at some point in the future, not imminently, Evony will be closed down. However, Evony is still profitable and as I've stated, servers are profitable, people over spend on servers. Evony is mature, there's no market for more development, any new development will not stimulate the market therefore, they have no reason to develop any more.
    So, 200 will be as bad as 199 with lag galore from the robots scanning the whole server for any open flat they can pounce on. More announcements in world chat on heroes, cities, and accounts for sale than alliance invites.

Whether there ever is a 200 or not hardly matters to me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ownagetechgeek View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. There is not server, and I've stated that. However, there's no announcement of no more servers. I think we'll get one more at least.
    Exactly what I said. "Still no s200?".
    And thanks for clarifying.
    RETIRED

I wasn't sure if you meant that to be a smart remark. I will state, that the chance of another server goes down and down. My argument isn't meant to be a solution and a definite answer, it is merely a collection of facts and ideas. To add to my previsous statements, Evony is extremely unpredictable, they do things that many people don't do.

I guess the answer is, we don't know, and there's no way to make a definite guess. Everything anyone has stated is pure speculation. I do hope however, Evony finds it in their "heart" if they have one, to open a new server.

There's no way to go back to the old days of Evony being bot-free. It's just not realistic. Now, Evony has cracked down on IP limits, and lowered them substantially. In some ways, the amount of sellers of those items will decrease due to the inability to run as many "farmers" as before. Also, prices on those items have hit a really low value, making it less of an inciting business. If you could sell 10 accounts for $100 each anyone would do it, but for $5, not many.

Hopefully the lag is better. The point is, Evony still does security and life-cycle management. They are continually doing maintaince to keep the servers ona dn that includes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrder View Post
    I strongly believe its coming, just not till mid feb
    "Mid Feb" its the 25th..
    RETIRED

Petition time?

Anyways im tired of checking evony every 3rd / 4th day to check if a new server is comming up. Ive been checking for ages and at this point is useless. Someone please make some sort of mail list where we get informed when a new server opens. that'd be great

S200! PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by FFan View Post
    Petition time?

Anyways im tired of checking evony every 3rd / 4th day to check if a new server is comming up. Ive been checking for ages and at this point is useless. Someone please make some sort of mail list where we get informed when a new server opens. that'd be great

S200! PLEASE!
    I don't think a petition would do anything. They don't seem to care about age 1, I just wish they'd answer us by saying wether there will be a server or it's done and then we can all stop waiting..
    RETIRED