Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Server 200 Be Big?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post
    Possibly, but not likely. You have to create and track all those emails, and verify each account.

Plus if it was done right where accounts had to be verified say every 14 days, it would cut way down on the accounts.

Hardly anyone would go through 100 emails and verify them, or even try to create them
    everyone that does it now would still do it the process would be automated and for those who dont want to do it they will pay someone to do it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    everyone that does it now would still do it the process would be automated and for those who dont want to do it they will pay someone to do it for them.
    I'm sorry your life sucks so bad. I hope it gets better and that you can one day be happy for 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by shapenday View Post
    Any idea or word going around about 200?
    Not that I have heard - certainly nothing on any Evony run site.

I'm sorry your life sucks so bad. I hope it gets better and that you can one day be happy for 2 seconds.
    I really dont understand what your statement has to do with what I said. I guess you're just one of them people that cant make sense and cant accept defeat so you just say random unrelated sh1t to make yourself feel better.

I really dont understand what your statement has to do with what I said. I guess you're just one of them people that cant make sense and cant accept defeat so you just say random unrelated sh1t to make yourself feel better.
    It wasn't random or unrelated. You obviously have a terrible life, which is why you come here and disagree with everything everyone posts, crow incessantly about your imagined skills, antagonize people, and are generally just boorish. In order to try and make yourself feel better, you are eternally combative. That's why I'm sorry for you, you don't have anything else. Cheer up though, you are at least a Legend in Your Own Mind.

It wasn't random or unrelated. You obviously have a terrible life, which is why you come here and disagree with everything everyone posts, crow incessantly about your imagined skills, antagonize people, and are generally just boorish. In order to try and make yourself feel better, you are eternally combative. That's why I'm sorry for you, you don't have anything else. Cheer up though, you are at least a Legend in Your Own Mind.
    It seems you are the one disagreeing with everything. I only disagree with things that are wrong for example your inaccurate assumption about mylife. Also your statement about my skills in a game i actually am the most knowledgeable player in the game who has done more in the game that anyone else owned more servers than anyone else ect this does not make me feel better its just a fact. Its not my fault youre jealous of me. Funny how you say im a legend in my own mind when everyone here agreed with me openly in this thread and no one agreed with you.

It seems you are the one disagreeing with everything. I only disagree with things that are wrong for example your inaccurate assumption about mylife. Also your statement about my skills in a game i actually am the most knowledgeable player in the game who has done more in the game that anyone else owned more servers than anyone else ect this does not make me feel better its just a fact. Its not my fault youre jealous of me. Funny how you say im a legend in my own mind when everyone here agreed with me openly in this thread and no one agreed with you.
    Yes, that's it exactly.

Yes, that's it exactly.
    Even the forum mod knows il stomp you

Even the forum mod knows il stomp you
    Everyone knows it - you told us enough times. You are so boring.

Does anyone here think 200 will happen at all? This very thread was started 2 full months ago, and not even an official mention of it anywhere that I can find.

Everyone knows it - you told us enough times. You are so boring.

Does anyone here think 200 will happen at all? This very thread was started 2 full months ago, and not even an official mention of it anywhere that I can find.
    who really cares it will be like every other server crappy. just like every other server i will be top player there if i decide to go