Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Server 200 Be Big?

How often does Evony come out with new servers and does anyone know when the next one will arrive? Id love to play again but i would like to start on a fresh playing field

Thx in advance

it used to average about every 45-50 days, what it is now i have no idea.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

same here..

Thanks to Morgan-LF for the great sig

'You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.'
    IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS PLEASE REP ME... Thank You!!

I hadn't played in a long time so I thought I'd give s199 a go, and honestly the lagg is insane, you cannot even log in for 4+ hours after the maintenence and even then it's still laggy as hell, I very much doubt s200 will be any different, there will be a few more people going there but the majority will be sellers creating 100-200 accounts causing the same problems. Also I believe servers are more like every 8-10 weeks.
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by RKZ View Post
    I hadn't played in a long time so I thought I'd give s199 a go, and honestly the lagg is insane, you cannot even log in for 4+ hours after the maintenence and even then it's still laggy as hell, I very much doubt s200 will be any different, there will be a few more people going there but the majority will be sellers creating 100-200 accounts causing the same problems. Also I believe servers are more like every 8-10 weeks.
    I wonder what ever happened to people who could play without bots? I wonder where they are now.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    I wonder what ever happened to people who could play without bots? I wonder where they are now.
    We all played in the glory days of Civony

I've been thinking whether to come to this or not.

I used to be Vallon on 168, played with Pocalypse and 69...been years since I even touched Evony after that!

Shout out to 69 btw! Those were fun times hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mageofpie View Post
    Hi guys,

I keep coming back here and there, and I was going to come join 199 but I'm a bit late now and 200 is probably just around the corner anyway. Somehow the allure of #200 is surely going to bring in some players right?

Let's have fun.
    All Signs point to no!

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    So who thinks there will be less people on server 200 than its name?
    Completely Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteurr View Post
    I haven't played in a long time. But I have been waiting for 200 for some time. Hoping this will be a very good server and hopefully all this lag nonsense will be sorted.
    Dont count on it

oh there will be about 200 accounts, per active player id say. so maybe 2000 accounts.....
    Thats about right

Your 5 years behind the times lol. These days you cant play without a bot. Literally cant even log in without one.
    On a side note, hi SSF, long time, hope all is well!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke92 View Post
    I've been thinking whether to come to this or not.

I used to be Vallon on 168, played with Pocalypse and 69...been years since I even touched Evony after that!

Shout out to 69 btw! Those were fun times hehe
    Long time no see Vallon. If your thinking about coming back, let me give you some advice. Dont! You wont enjoy the current Evony. 200+ accounts just to be competetive.

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Long time no see Vallon. If your thinking about coming back, let me give you some advice. Dont! You wont enjoy the current Evony. 200+ accounts just to be competetive.
    Haha hey Buzz! Been a WHILE! Lol just might take your advice. I been reading some threads and there's a lot of complaints lol

Dunno, just had a weird/good feel sensation in my stomach man, thinking back to the good old times lol but things have changed a lot I see

200 accounts created by one person? :/ Why? lmao

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke92 View Post
    200 accounts created by one person? :/ Why? lmao
    Because scrubs will be scrubs.

Why play the game as one person when you can be 2 alliances worth of people?

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.