Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Server 200 Be Big?

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Because scrubs will be scrubs.

Why play the game as one person when you can be 2 alliances worth of people?
    Damn, that is unfortunate and really off putting

I always thought the lag issues Evony gets is purely because of so many accounts like these...ah if we could only go back to simpler times

Least I enjoyed servers 148 and 168 though, especially 168. Stayed there for a year, had hundreds of evonyurl reports but they've all gone now for some reason. Was checking some for nostalgic reasons lol a few are still alive hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mageofpie View Post
    We all played in the glory days of Civony
    yes mr blue tank engine but i am by far the best that ever was or will be

Vallon I just remember you hitting noobs haha. I did enjoy 168 for a while but I think evony is done these days. The servers just die so quickly. But saying that its been a long time now since I played.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelan 168 View Post
    Vallon I just remember you hitting noobs haha. I did enjoy 168 for a while but I think evony is done these days. The servers just die so quickly. But saying that its been a long time now since I played.
    Evony has been done for a long time, have really seen the writing on the wall from the 170+ servers. These days you are lucky to have 25-30 Serious, non scrub, not just here for profit players on a server. No real competition on a server anymore. And then those 30 players are running 200 accounts. Its literally a 2nd and 3rd full time job. I havent played overly serious since 146. I would love to play seriously again, but dont really want to run 100+ accounts to be able to compete.

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelan 168 View Post
    Hahahahhahah no way it's kelan looooooooooool wow it's like a 69 reunion going on here.

How long has it been man? 3 years? :O

This news does suck though...

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Evony has been done for a long time, have really seen the writing on the wall from the 170+ servers. These days you are lucky to have 25-30 Serious, non scrub, not just here for profit players on a server. No real competition on a server anymore. And then those 30 players are running 200 accounts. Its literally a 2nd and 3rd full time job. I havent played overly serious since 146. I would love to play seriously again, but dont really want to run 100+ accounts to be able to compete.
    I play on a newer server and I run 1 account and have no one running feeders for me. not only do I compete at the highest levels. I own the server im playing on. I hold every att/def record on the server and I started late and hardly played

i doubt it, game is disappointingly lagged because of the thousands of alts

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    I play on a newer server and I run 1 account and have no one running feeders for me. not only do I compete at the highest levels. I own the server im playing on. I hold every att/def record on the server and I started late and hardly played
    Uh huh, sure you do, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post
    Uh huh, sure you do, lol
    dont underestimate Mega. hes cocky, but he can back it up.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    dont underestimate Mega. hes cocky, but he can back it up.
    Saying someone is full of crap for saying they run 1 account with no feeders on Evony in 2016 isn't underestimating, it's being realistic.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.