Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 508

Thread: Will Server 200 Be Big?

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Abilene Texas
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageOne View Post
    Just don't follow him up, his life consists of talking about how wonderful he is and how awful everyone else is, hes "so great" at evony to compensate for how small his.... is.

    Anyways, making more accounts is going to happen, but evony should adapt, as its human nature to adapt to survive. If they made bigger servers, merge them more frequently, you wouldn't need to make a new server every 6 weeks, servers die due to lack of interest. LAck of care, and the fact it takes years to get a server merge. who wants to sit in one alliance with everyone on server waiting over a year to get a merge? They need something new to peek the interest of players. Evony has done nothing at all to gain players interest in a long time. They The game itself is falling apart, along with players taking advantage of many different things, evony is responsible mostly for allowing it and players are partially to blame for using third party softwares and scripts to run hundreds of accounts per server. But if evony is going to allow these things, they should make changes to better equip a server to handle these kinds of things.
    I agree with this... really do..

    (I do not use)

    But the evony bob issue never was a concern for me due to the fact that the game will change and it has gotten HARD to get medals, hard to get item drops from NPCs.. Without a bob you get out farmed and unless you got the hours to sit live and medal farm now adays, or buy them, Youll just stay a 2 city Knight... My issue is the 100 alts.. Everyone feels they are so bad@ss they need a alliance to feed them.. Thats whats messed the game up, not a evony helper, its the people who just feel the need to play with more then 3 accounts..


    And the interest part.. You are even more right... They add items and shyt but tbh it doesnt help.. If you dont coin, you better work extra hard.. I spend, only because it makes the start faster and better.. But the chances on getting items from NPCs, Getting good shyt off the wheel, ect.. everything we had in the old days of age 1 is gone.. It has dulled the game out alot id say.. but for some reason this game has had me a addict for 5 years...
    Last edited by NewOrder; 03-11-2017 at 02:56 PM.

  2. #402

    Default

    I agree, the bob has revolutionized evony, not hurt it. The alt building scripts that people use on the software is the real culprit, makes it so that anyone can build hundreds of accounts with little to no effort. Hence why i say bigger servers, people are going to do it. If evony cant stop it, then adapt to it. Lets be honest, even the biggest players only need so much res right? 100 alts can feed anyone point blank period, not saying some wont still abuse this and create more for other reasons, but it costs them money for vps, proxies, etc to run more accounts. Make a larger server, no1 is going to pay for 4 vps and 40 proxies to run 300 alts they dont need, and rthe sellers wont either as theyre going to be stuck with a LARGE amount of accounts unsold. Essentially theyd be spending more money to make less, and big players tend to know that less can be more. Not saying it would solve the issue but would be worth a shot, if nothing else it is something different at least. I know i personally wouldnt run more alts then i could even use/sell/etc if i were a seller.
    More headache then itd be worth, as over half would be near impossible to sell. Just a theory of course, but id vote for it.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Abilene Texas
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageOne View Post
    I agree, the bob has revolutionized evony, not hurt it. The alt building scripts that people use on the software is the real culprit, makes it so that anyone can build hundreds of accounts with little to no effort. Hence why i say bigger servers, people are going to do it. If evony cant stop it, then adapt to it. Lets be honest, even the biggest players only need so much res right? 100 alts can feed anyone point blank period, not saying some wont still abuse this and create more for other reasons, but it costs them money for vps, proxies, etc to run more accounts. Make a larger server, no1 is going to pay for 4 vps and 40 proxies to run 300 alts they dont need, and rthe sellers wont either as theyre going to be stuck with a LARGE amount of accounts unsold. Essentially theyd be spending more money to make less, and big players tend to know that less can be more. Not saying it would solve the issue but would be worth a shot, if nothing else it is something different at least. I know i personally wouldnt run more alts then i could even use/sell/etc if i were a seller.
    More headache then itd be worth, as over half would be near impossible to sell. Just a theory of course, but id vote for it.
    Yea A bigger map would open so much different gameplay... Would be awesome and worth sticking to... The player rate has dropped a lot with alts though... A bigger map wouldnt bring to many players back cause they have left evony with the belief that its breaking.. If they bring age 1 back up to date with proper maintenance, Customer service, and generosity, they would see a great increase in age 1s liveliness and a pretty penny increase from coining..

  4. #404

    Default

    Yes, though anyone who knows what theyre doin can remove alts from at least their areas. Its still super annoying.

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageOne View Post
    I agree, the bob has revolutionized evony, not hurt it. The alt building scripts that people use on the software is the real culprit, makes it so that anyone can build hundreds of accounts with little to no effort. Hence why i say bigger servers, people are going to do it. If evony cant stop it, then adapt to it. Lets be honest, even the biggest players only need so much res right? 100 alts can feed anyone point blank period, not saying some wont still abuse this and create more for other reasons, but it costs them money for vps, proxies, etc to run more accounts. Make a larger server, no1 is going to pay for 4 vps and 40 proxies to run 300 alts they dont need, and rthe sellers wont either as theyre going to be stuck with a LARGE amount of accounts unsold. Essentially theyd be spending more money to make less, and big players tend to know that less can be more. Not saying it would solve the issue but would be worth a shot, if nothing else it is something different at least. I know i personally wouldnt run more alts then i could even use/sell/etc if i were a seller.
    More headache then itd be worth, as over half would be near impossible to sell. Just a theory of course, but id vote for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageOne View Post
    Just don't follow him up, his life consists of talking about how wonderful he is and how awful everyone else is, hes "so great" at evony to compensate for how small his.... is.

    Anyways, making more accounts is going to happen, but evony should adapt, as its human nature to adapt to survive. If they made bigger servers, merge them more frequently, you wouldn't need to make a new server every 6 weeks, servers die due to lack of interest. LAck of care, and the fact it takes years to get a server merge. who wants to sit in one alliance with everyone on server waiting over a year to get a merge? They need something new to peek the interest of players. Evony has done nothing at all to gain players interest in a long time. They The game itself is falling apart, along with players taking advantage of many different things, evony is responsible mostly for allowing it and players are partially to blame for using third party softwares and scripts to run hundreds of accounts per server. But if evony is going to allow these things, they should make changes to better equip a server to handle these kinds of things.
    This is why you suck at evony and why you suck at life. your not able to understand basic logic and have no logical sense. every 6weeks? has it only been 6weeks since the last server opened? and evony is to blame for players breaking the rules? no not at all they are partially to blame for not enforcing them but the players that cheat are the problem such as yourself. making a bigger map wont do sh1t other than allow for more cheating by more noobs such as yourself. 100 alts can feed anyone? so why do people have 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000? fact of the matter is no alts can feed anyone. and its funny how you think everyone pays for their vps and that no one currently runs more than 100 or 200 or 300! its funny how little you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOrder View Post
    Yea A bigger map would open so much different gameplay... Would be awesome and worth sticking to... The player rate has dropped a lot with alts though... A bigger map wouldnt bring to many players back cause they have left evony with the belief that its breaking.. If they bring age 1 back up to date with proper maintenance, Customer service, and generosity, they would see a great increase in age 1s liveliness and a pretty penny increase from coining..
    what game play would it open? more alts? thats about all it would do. take away the alts and the map is practically empty. so why would you need a bigger map unless you wanted to cheat harder than you currently do. I have the best account on the server im currently on with 0 feeders and hold every record on that server best hit best defense most res plundered first pult capped (first 5 actually) most heroes capped by far 12 pults either capped or run 4 more on the clock under 5 loy over 10 trebs and about the same 1k plus heroes keep in mind all this was done with 0 feeders

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageOne View Post
    Yes, though anyone who knows what theyre doin can remove alts from at least their areas. Its still super annoying.
    Lets be real you couldn't remove an alt from a wet paper bag with a ****ed off chainsaw!

  6. #406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    This is why you suck at evony and why you suck at life. your not able to understand basic logic and have no logical sense. every 6weeks? has it only been 6weeks since the last server opened? and evony is to blame for players breaking the rules? no not at all they are partially to blame for not enforcing them but the players that cheat are the problem such as yourself. making a bigger map wont do sh1t other than allow for more cheating by more noobs such as yourself. 100 alts can feed anyone? so why do people have 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000? fact of the matter is no alts can feed anyone. and its funny how you think everyone pays for their vps and that no one currently runs more than 100 or 200 or 300! its funny how little you know.



    what game play would it open? more alts? thats about all it would do. take away the alts and the map is practically empty. so why would you need a bigger map unless you wanted to cheat harder than you currently do. I have the best account on the server im currently on with 0 feeders and hold every record on that server best hit best defense most res plundered first pult capped (first 5 actually) most heroes capped by far 12 pults either capped or run 4 more on the clock under 5 loy over 10 trebs and about the same 1k plus heroes keep in mind all this was done with 0 feeders





    Lets be real you couldn't remove an alt from a wet paper bag with a ****ed off chainsaw!


    You have selective reading, I said both evony and players are to blame. If they wont enforce the rules, adapt to the gameplay. And Megaman, ive seen you talk a lot but never actually seen you do anything but build a hero. Come to 200, try biting instead of barking. You show me how good you are ill openly admit your good. Until then, your just and egotistical maniac with a big mouth.

    And i explained how creating more alts then you could run was a waste, though some would still abuse it. They enforced 5 per ip already, so players will be forced to buy more proxies to run alts as is. I think my logic makes perfect sense, considering the only person to disagree is you. No solution is full proof, but anything is better then allowing it to go on the way it does. And no, this one particular server did not open for 9 months, but normally it is 6-8 weeks. And for someone who isnt planning to play... Why do you stalk the evony bbs? Your as lame as posting that double posting months apart is fun. Proves that its you who has no life at all, and just gets a kick out of trying to get a rise out of people with your barking (because i highly doubt youll be on 200 to bite), seriously bro do better.

    Hope to see you on 200, make sure your name is Megaman so i know its you
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 03-12-2017 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Changed on request of another player who didnt want their name shared.

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageOne View Post
    You have selective reading, I said both evony and players are to blame. If they wont enforce the rules, adapt to the gameplay. And Conan, ive seen you talk a lot but never actually seen you do anything but build a hero. Come to 200, try biting instead of barking. You show me how good you are ill openly admit your good. Until then, your just and egotistical maniac with a big mouth.

    And i explained how creating more alts then you could run was a waste, though some would still abuse it. They enforced 5 per ip already, so players will be forced to buy more proxies to run alts as is. I think my logic makes perfect sense, considering the only person to disagree is you. No solution is full proof, but anything is better then allowing it to go on the way it does. And no, this one particular server did not open for 9 months, but normally it is 6-8 weeks. And for someone who isnt planning to play... Why do you stalk the evony bbs? Your as lame as posting that double posting months apart is fun. Proves that its you who has no life at all, and just gets a kick out of trying to get a rise out of people with your barking (because i highly doubt youll be on 200 to bite), seriously bro do better.

    Hope to see you on 200, make sure your name is Conan so i know its you
    lol again you prove you are an idiot. try biting? lol iv hands down owned every server iv played on with out a doubt. evony has never had such a dominant champion such as myself. not one bit of ego in saying this just truth and facts. or am i meant to be cough humble cough and lie and say na im not very good there are heaps better than i am? truth is you suck and im the man thats all there is to it. you find the need to read my posts on threads that have nothing to do with you. you also feel the need to justify your point of view. Guess when you are down there looking all the way up and all you can see is me we have different views since i don't look down. but you must be mad cause i do **** from the top and i imagine you get ****ed on every day XD

  8. #408

    Default

    I am not sure about age 1 but one way to curb alts in age 2 would be to wipe player built NPCs every day or even week thus reducing the available resources and the ability t run multiple accounts

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redk View Post
    I am not sure about age 1 but one way to curb alts in age 2 would be to wipe player built NPCs every day or even week thus reducing the available resources and the ability t run multiple accounts
    can you not farm valleys in age2?

  10. #410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    can you not farm valleys in age2?
    the real farming is lvl 5 npcs ecause they can be farmed without loss by ballistas and the bots simply comb the server farming 5's all day. without these resources there would be no building possible which are built by the thousand and tbh take up more space than all the alt accs. without these resources there would be very little building possible and no food for massive armys making the game a bit more of a level playing field

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •