Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No More New Servers

lol snor i dont even understand what you just said. you sound like kanye

Tap dancing? How about some lion dancing!
    Nosteradamus predicts:
    200 will appear suddenly with feeders and merchants abounding.
    Actual players will, ironically, be fewer than 200.

That feel when someone relevant actually responds and fails to give you a date or anything feelsbadman

hey ssf, you should let him double post. it'll bring his total post count up to 2 for the last several months

I hope the people that don't know what "playing Taps" means are just joking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfe4TxvUOiw

It appears that everyone claiming that their will be no new servers was correct, I hope that you have mastered TAPS by now.

before we worry about new servers, can we get the old ones running? ss89 has been down for more than 8 hours and nobody seems to notice or respond.

DNS is up on 200...server will be here soon.

I loved playing evony age 1 back in the double digit server days...I think 88 or 89 was my first server...then came the bots and it was all down hill.

I got to play age2 when it was in beta, but never liked it. Even when we were given 1k a day in free coin to do spend.

Age1 was awesome. It took skills and you could complete with "coiners" by play hours and brains. Bots killed that as soon as they were accepted.