Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No More New Servers

Hybrid View

Default No More New Servers

I am hearing news that there will be no more new Age 1 Servers and 199 was the last.

Spent some good years playing the game. Just a shame evony had to end it all in such a terrible way. So many people have spent thousands into the game and this is what we get back. No loyalty for their customers or appreciation.

Fare well evony Age 1. You have been fun for so many years met some great people along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteurr View Post
    I am hearing news that there will be no more new Age 1 Servers and 199 was the last.

Spent some good years playing the game. Just a shame evony had to end it all in such a terrible way. So many people have spent thousands into the game and this is what we get back. No loyalty for their customers or appreciation.

Fare well evony Age 1. You have been fun for so many years met some great people along the way.
    You know it actually blows my mind that people haven't released what is basically an Evony Age 1 clone. Everyone that tried to make game similar tried to be fancy and made stuff that sucks as hard as age 2 did. Real shame.

200 must be opening very soon. New servers always roll out right after someone says there will be no new servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub J View Post
    200 must be opening very soon. New servers always roll out right after someone says there will be no new servers.
    Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteurr View Post

I'm learning to play Taps, right now. A couple players recently told me that same "news".
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 09-02-2016 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Come on Dave, We've spoken about this double posting thing :P

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Basically.

I'm learning to play Taps, right now. A couple players recently told me that same "news".
    Only time he pops up nowadays is your to open servers. I'll wait for 201 be it three months down the line. 4 months gives 200 an opportunity to be packed. It will open right after the promo is over like every other server does

lol snor i dont even understand what you just said. you sound like kanye

Tap dancing? How about some lion dancing!
    Nosteradamus predicts:
    200 will appear suddenly with feeders and merchants abounding.
    Actual players will, ironically, be fewer than 200.

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Basically.

ye dave double post more often.. give ssf something to do... XD

It appears that everyone claiming that their will be no new servers was correct, I hope that you have mastered TAPS by now.

10. Default

Taps? like tap dancing?