Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mass Flat Clearings Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jakrough View Post
    I would suggest getting together with the people in your area/State and have a discussion on what NPCs you'd like and get everyone on the same page. Maybe move out players who want to farm everything and keep like farmers together. Judging by your statement you sound like a botter, so this could be a fairly easy task if you get along with your neighbors. An older server like yours might be able to keep farmers apart from each other. Give it a try
    Are you suggesting they should decide on specific a level(s) of npc and then wait 10 days to get it, build it, and then have it wiped the next day anyways? When evony clears every npc every day you don't build a certain level back. You build every level and farm every level.

I would suggest getting together with the people in your area/State and have a discussion on what NPCs you'd like and get everyone on the same page. Maybe move out players who want to farm everything and keep like farmers together. Judging by your statement you sound like a botter, so this could be a fairly easy task if you get along with your neighbors. An older server like yours might be able to keep farmers apart from each other. Give it a try
    lol Siege. You're on my bloody server and should be able to number several reasons why what you are suggesting is ridiculous.

+ rep for Ailuros. The post nailed it

________

If this is permanent, then I guess I better work on building more cities and thus feeders. This will increase lag and make it just that little harder to have a server merger.

Problem is if this is intentional they can't expect people to revise downwards their burn/troop count. I'd be willing to bet people have grown accustomed to a certain level/range in army size. We've had years to grow into certain numbers and so forth.

And its compelling many people to holiday. Though I guess this ties in with the $ question raised at the beginning of the thread. People like jakrough now have yet another reason to hide in hols and its stiffling the war game and activity in it.
    Last edited by MirsDej; 10-05-2016 at 11:59 AM.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

It is clearing the level tens and leaving the crap NPC's that is retarded

And creating three time combined super servers that means there is a city every 4 miles, and NOT leaving out the already knocked off the map ones, well, beyond stupid really.

It's all on auto, so write to the automated reply depot and get your daily dose of ignorance
    I just want your res.
    I don't care that you are buying a port next pay.
    I don't care that your Mother died.
    I have nil interest in you becoming Blue.

Sorry Ailuros, but yes I'm from same server as Mrs.Dej and was just poking fun at our situation. I have been working on farming groups, some only farming 10s, some farming all and some valley farming with each filling 3 separate cities.

As for hiding in Holiday and
    People like jakrough now have yet another reason to hide in hols and its stiffling the war game and activity in it.
    Um last time I left my main out for 3 days, the 3rd day, 3 major warcities did a maintenance ending launch of 23 banner waves and rid me of 96 mill archers and 5.2 mill mechs lmao. Guys had 5 days while I was on to attack and waited until maintenance.....O.o?
    Easy day to remember as it was same day I capped a city in your hub.

See now this is fun stuff

Valley farming seems to be the best until people keep capping yours, straight 10 farmers are actually farming 10s and 8s and doing OK. Overcrowding still the number 1 issue though and on our server I'm guessing the average player has 15-20 alts, there are few though running 100 + accounts. If Evony is going to continue this then first step would be to divide up the states so you can police your own people. Dej will tell you that if there is 1 person on our server who keeps his alts to his own state it's me. If the game has no intention of fixing things then it's up to us.

Sorry Ailuros, but yes I'm from same server as Mrs.Dej and was just poking fun at our situation. I have been working on farming groups, some only farming 10s, some farming all and some valley farming with each filling 3 separate cities.

As for hiding in Holiday and

Um last time I left my main out for 3 days, the 3rd day, 3 major warcities did a maintenance ending launch of 23 banner waves and rid me of 96 mill archers and 5.2 mill mechs lmao. Guys had 5 days while I was on to attack and waited until maintenance.....O.o?
    Easy day to remember as it was same day I capped a city in your hub.

See now this is fun stuff

Valley farming seems to be the best until people keep capping yours, straight 10 farmers are actually farming 10s and 8s and doing OK. Overcrowding still the number 1 issue though and on our server I'm guessing the average player has 15-20 alts, there are few though running 100 + accounts. If Evony is going to continue this then first step would be to divide up the states so you can police your own people. Dej will tell you that if there is 1 person on our server who keeps his alts to his own state it's me. If the game has no intention of fixing things then it's up to us.
    Was it 3 days or 5 days? Do make up your mind. And if it were 5 days, did you blame us not attacking you quick enough? You as in the guy who auto truces and is in a 40mile hub. Dont blame anyone for not attacking you in the first hour. That account had been in perma hols for months before getting hit anyway.

I digress. Back to topic. It may be up to us but people tend to be petty especially when warring for so long. Some dont even care about farming and just drop cities anywhere and everywhere. Some people have no intention to do any attacking and run 100s and even 1000s of cities.

Thats a problem.

But THE problem here is evony has failed to communicate to the evo community and has apparantly introduced a failed policy that depresses activity rather then stimulating it.

If this is not intentional then its even worse. It suggests evony doesnt care and wont do anything about this issue.

This is hurting people who tend to be in peace time rather then holidayed up.

Can a representative please provide any information on the matter. Its a reasonable request.

P.S. I see that you still enjoy milking the I-capped-a-city-in-your-hub cow. You clearly are overcompensating for something
    Last edited by MirsDej; 10-06-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by MirsDej View Post
    But THE problem here is evony has failed to communicate to the evo community and has apparantly introduced a failed policy that depresses activity rather then stimulating it.
    You say this like this isn't Evony's MO.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    You say this like this isn't Evony's MO.
    Oh, you are right absolutely. I suppose how I said what I said wasn't what I meant, well, not entirely at least.

That is the key issue across all threads/instances game related, though for this specific issue I feel its especially pronounced at the very least because everyone, not just some people, are affected by whatever this is.

I'm trying to make sense of this. I don't think, regardless of how I feel, that I could play this without the ability to fill or feed what I have in the long term. I only mention the latter because for a non-coiner like me, I've had to cut my army to a third while reds of mine, many who coin, tend to remain in holiday and aren't affected. Yet they still keep their numbers. Its why I suggested maybe this is an intentional strategy in making people coin, but I don't think its effective theoretically or practically. Thats why I raised doubt about it before.

I want to know what to expect. I think its a reasonable request that many people out there have beyond myself and participants in the thread.

Davemata is no where to be seen. And he is the only representative who gives a damn and checks on here every so often. Its appalling. And I don't direct my blame to him, not entirely at least. Moreso the other mutes who just aren't around.
    Last edited by MirsDej; 10-12-2016 at 07:33 AM.