Thread: Sb horde

Default Sb horde

Last edited by Kantot; 09-28-2016 at 12:03 PM.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...Troops-DEAD!!!
    Sorry, JaysonMann... It's ur turn to pawn a sowhat and break the record, the pressure is off my shoulders and is back on yours!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...5m-dead-troops

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    Please tell me this is early server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    the question comes to mind.... Why?

Yeah banner scoutbombs can do reasonable damage, nothing a non banner mech couldnt do to those archers. banner SB mechs is another story tho.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Please tell me this is early server.

the question comes to mind.... Why?

Yeah banner scoutbombs can do reasonable damage, nothing a non banner mech couldn't do to those archers. banner SB mechs is another story tho.
    Why indeed.

And why would a certain pirate we both know and love bomb through 35million of my archers a month or so before. With an intel hero of mine inside.

However, 1.25m scouts for 880k archers.. its not bad for a wave that could be 3 seconds away if the target is a mile away and both FF are applied. lol.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

My question is..and it might be silly to ask, but How do you defend against something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR59 View Post
    My question is..and it might be silly to ask, but How do you defend against something like that?
    A phract or ram shield is good, or archers to a lesser extent, shielding more important troops like mech. Trans shield if you can feed it, but not strongly advised tbh.

Alternatively, you could lower the amount of troops in your farm cities to discourage banner SBs. And even if they proceed with sending them, the jokes on the attacker.

But ultimately there is no perfect way to account for the threat of banner SBs. Honestly, I believe its the banner SBs that make the banners most deadly. All you need to do is go to the toilet for 2-3mins, and you can have, say, 500k each mech SBd completely.

Its an effective way to rip cities apart. I suppose the best thing you could do is do it to those, who mean you harm, before they do.

Hope this post helps.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

such a garbage post XD