Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Big warcity 1+bil troops, down to 0

yeah everything is so death i agree.

and to answer : no need for mechanics skills. i can tell you i know all kinda attacks and defends, back in the days when the servers where alive and with lot of real people it was cool to defend on different ways. and to attack...nowadays i just keep myself in hol...i cant count over 30 people on my server....ss65 serious need a merger!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    it would have been more impressive had there been a int hero defending of at least 744 cors'd up but it still would have come down to mass troops thrown and no real skill or understanding.
    lol basically.
    crappy heroes for such an old server too.

No one needs heroes or skill, you have millions upon millions of free troops every maint

Plus, the Banner makes defense impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post
    No one needs heroes or skill, you have millions upon millions of free troops every maint

Plus, the Banner makes defense impossible
    Essentially yes, the banner makes things impossible. However, there is so much more wrong with this game then just the addition of Banner Attacks.

Bring it back ucool

Quote Originally Posted by alan1998 View Post
    Essentially yes, the banner makes things impossible. However, there is so much more wrong with this game then just the addition of Banner Attacks.
    What happened to the game was the owners just abandoned it

if you look at his troop numbers closely near the end of the fight, you will see that he hid nearly 1 mill archers and 1 mill cats. you didn't kill all of his troops. try try again, lol. . . . but what i want to know is this, has evony sank so low as to not only allow bots and alts, but now it allows players to manufacture troops out of thin air without the need of resources or food? cuz i know damn well no amount of coining can account for that many troops.

The troop glitches are well-known and used by everyone, just like the bots.

With bots, alts, the glitch and banner waves, the game is a joke

I surely miss the Summer of 1999 when alliances actually had real battles for control of a state

Rick, if you want to play the game without the glitches, play age 1. while there are a few glitches and exploits its no way close to the sh*tstorm that is Age2. if only they had coded age 2 in 128 bit like they did age 1 and half of these glitches wouldnt be achievable.
    thnx ~Jade~ for the Sig... Check out her shop!

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, but you can never trust and honest man to be honest......Honestly"

I have only ever played Age 1 - and it has all the issues I mentioned.

When the average player can have 2 million pults 7 days into a server, the game is done.

I quit the game back in February after trying out server 200 for one last chance.

By week 3, the lag was so bad you could barely send out farm teams, most guys in my alliance had level 500 heroes, everyone was using 1 million unit mech waves on a regular basis

Why?

Troop glitch made it possible to manufacture MILLIONS of mech and resources.

One night I made 12 million phracts and 2 million ballistas, and 4 million transports full of food and lumber. That was in a 10 city account that was set up to take advantage of the glitch, but there were others doing it even better.

What's the point of the game when I can build, for free, in 5 minutes, an army that 8 years ago would have been more than an entire server had after 3 weeks?

This game was ruined around server 120 when bots became involved, and alt accounts were ignored by the owners. They could have stopped it all then, and probably had a stable game now.

Very sad.