Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big warcity 1+bil troops, down to 0

I'm more impressed by the fact you found an account that does not look like its being controlled by a robot at the time of your attacks

Yeah it's accurate but dude this is a huge kill lol

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysed View Post
    Yeah it's accurate but dude this is a huge kill lol
    it would have been more impressive had there been a int hero defending of at least 744 cors'd up but it still would have come down to mass troops thrown and no real skill or understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    it would have been more impressive had there been a int hero defending of at least 744 cors'd up but it still would have come down to mass troops thrown and no real skill or understanding.
    I try to stay off this sight because when i see things like this i feel the urge to come back and beat noobs

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    I try to stay off this sight because when i see things like this i feel the urge to come back and beat noobs
    things like?

So u say it not impressive, it costed 40 mil pults. and i used nice hero's here and there. lol he was as stupid to leave his account open to kill. ye it was 970m arch and 103+mil each mech. I heard it the biggest server kill of all servers. so the persons say not impressive, did u kill better then this ? lol

and ye, he forgot his intel hero in there lol wasnt home i guess. lmfao still if he had an intel, i still woulda killed it, just costed double troops isnt it. lol

Wow no bot..... I'm shocked also....Impressive man...Impressive!!!!

“When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Quote Originally Posted by stefanz1980 View Post
    So u say it not impressive, it costed 40 mil pults. and i used nice hero's here and there. lol he was as stupid to leave his account open to kill. ye it was 970m arch and 103+mil each mech. I heard it the biggest server kill of all servers. so the persons say not impressive, did u kill better then this ? lol
    Are you trying to say, that no one else could kill the same offline account with the same heroes and the same number of troops?? cause the truth is you didn't use anything mechanically impressive. you just threw a lot of troops.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    Are you trying to say, that no one else could kill the same offline account with the same heroes and the same number of troops?? cause the truth is you didn't use anything mechanically impressive. you just threw a lot of troops.
    worked though, moron.