Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big warcity 1+bil troops, down to 0

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysed View Post
    worked though, moron.
    "moron?" Rather inappropriate don't you think?

Megamand is right to point out all the attacker did was throw numbers around. Brute force attacking. It could have cost far less than the 40 million pults too.

That said, great job in taking down that huge trophy city. If there is one thing I hate in this game is cowards hiding behind such a huge build and actually feeling good about their pretty numbers. Its even more cringe when they go around threatening people lol.
    Last edited by MirsDej; 11-19-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

worked though, moron.
    it worked? worked at doing what? wasting **** tons more troops than was needed?
    if that is what you are saying than yes i agree. but not sure home im the moron cause you dont know how to play.

http://evonyurl.com/h3z0ax

http://evonyurl.com/8gees5

http://evonyurl.com/s75qoy

check out that super skill and understanding used ha. what happened he run out of banners? cause truth his he should have 1 shot those rams... but he didnt.. what would i know im a moron XD

Oh lord i know, it was fun to take it down with just pults. didnt need any other attack sort then catapults after the first round lol
    So no, everyone with number of troops could kill this, lol
    Just i did kill it.
    And we are an old server, but we getting ownded by 1 clan. So that no fun, that is also impressive, those guys have multiple big accounts like this lol. Im just a small fry.
    the account wasnt even offline, it was hitting my friend lol

The skills, yeah im sure u mean the cata's can be used or the anti mech defence waves etc. or if someone is online, and putting in at's and intel hero, sure still need load of troop.s The skills are for the old game play. 5 years back. nothing to do with this game anymore. Im sure, back in the days i owned load of big guys with skills.
    Im sure u mean that.
    And yes, still i did had banners still, i still do have them, i just didnt need them for 1mil rams naked..

And yes

That said, great job in taking down that huge trophy city. If there is one thing I hate in this game is cowards hiding behind such a huge build and actually feeling good about their pretty numbers. Its even more cringe when they go around threatening people lol.
    Last edited by MirsDej; Yesterday at 07:21 PM.

Oh that is just what he do, yapping, taking words about my kids, wife, if people are death in real life, he abbused that in fcking there skull etc. It shame evony dont block this player.
    hes very abbusing, not that it hurth me, cause he just a brainless idiot. but evony approves this type of behavior, but that is for a other discussion here. lol

So ye, he allready builded back up, cause they are to huge lol and yes i rebuilded as well. waiting for my change again

I cant wait to see my server merge so they get owned by more players like me.

We are outnumbered in players and in troops lol

Quote Originally Posted by stefanz1980 View Post
    The skills, yeah im sure u mean the cata's can be used or the anti mech defence waves etc. or if someone is online, and putting in at's and intel hero, sure still need load of troop.s The skills are for the old game play. 5 years back. nothing to do with this game anymore. Im sure, back in the days i owned load of big guys with skills.
    Im sure u mean that.
    And yes, still i did had banners still, i still do have them, i just didnt need them for 1mil rams naked..
    first, it was 11million rams. second if you attacked me like that you would kill so close to nothing and there are so many ways to defend the rubbish waves you sent. i attack with the same size heroes on new servers so im not impressed with the size of the heroes you are using. any ss should have enough heroes on war account to kill a city like that while they are online trying to defend if the attacker has actual skill and knowledge

He done well. stop being a dik

He done well. stop being a dik
    He obviously knows very little about battle mechanics and its only taken him 7 years to learn very little

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    He obviously knows very little about battle mechanics and its only taken him 7 years to learn very little
    Right fair enough, but thats a huge city...haha

Right fair enough, but thats a huge city...haha
    Yes and no. It was a huge city before banners. Had it been killed with out banners it would have been epic. Fact is if divided by 10 it was much smaller than many citys that have been killed before banners. I just fail to see why he wluld post this on the forums. I mean sure if they dude was online or there was some impressive hits to show off but in all seriousness there was nothing epic or special about this.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    Yes and no. It was a huge city before banners. Had it been killed with out banners it would have been epic. Fact is if divided by 10 it was much smaller than many citys that have been killed before banners. I just fail to see why he wluld post this on the forums. I mean sure if they dude was online or there was some impressive hits to show off but in all seriousness there was nothing epic or special about this.
    I'm happy he posted it, forums are dead now mate, least someone is putting a little effort in!