Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evony Customer Service is in fact, great. Blackhands Guide.

LOL Happier?

Why keep Age 1 going then if you are not gonna take care of the customers?
    And if actually you did read my post, I made it clear that I am aware of the non existent CS.
    Im glad they making money on Kings Return but I wont get suckered into another Evony game.. I know where that goes. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by wildpete View Post
    LOL Happier?

Why keep Age 1 going then if you are not gonna take care of the customers?
    And if actually you did read my post, I made it clear that I am aware of the non existent CS.
    Im glad they making money on Kings Return but I wont get suckered into another Evony game.. I know where that goes. hehe
    Read your post or rant. They didn't open a new server fot basically a players begged for them to open one. The players paid for their age 1 accounts so they keep the servers up and running. It doesn't mean they have to answer tickets. You sound like someone who is bored and just wants to complain. If you knew the cs doesn't exist why are you commenting

I am not ranting what so ever

I am hoping Mr Mata will read the post and carry the message to CS. As for bored, seemingly you are even more bored than I, wouldn't you agree?
    And judging by your comments, you have a gripe VS evony. More than my "ranting" in any case.

You guys realise Dave is no longer employed by Evony, right?

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

How would we know that Surefire? No one from Evony says anything to anyone.

Just bored and seeing if any age 1 action is going on since the game is really bad now.
    I am curious, though, as to why it's not recommended to report players on abuse. I've been around games where abuse is allowed to continue, and I'm talking about game-breaking abuse such as lagging your opponent in a FPS. In relation to Evony, that would be someone creating 100s of accounts to flood the server and/or fill around you or their own cities. There's an obvious advantage you get when one player uses an account to fight someone that won't leave them alone only for their target to truce/holiday then use another account to counterattack, and to have 20+ cities instead of only 10 that you are normally (should be) limited to. Allowing some of these abuses in every game nearly always ends up killing the game, which in a way, happened years ago.

But don't listen to this rant cause Evony likes creating their own game-breaking problems like the banner item that unbalances players with millions of troops to the players with lot less and lot less alts. It's kind of what the developers are known for though, amirite!
    Oops I criticized them! Sue me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    How would we know that Surefire? No one from Evony says anything to anyone.
    Exactly.

The simple fact that these forums are still online amazes me to no end.

Thanks for the sig, acer
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules

Please check and recover the accounts that have been deleted during holiday mode. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

I did not know Dave quit

He still appears all over though
    and still his name is blocked ingame
    he carried much weight

But what does all this have to do with Customer service or the lack there of?

I mean they dont even answer. Sad