Thread: New packet injection hack Blocking accounts

Default New packet injection hack Blocking accounts

You all might want to look for a better game to play, There is a new packet injection hack that prevents people from logging in. By the tyme evony sorts this out all 16's and Atlantis will belog on tone alliance. The one using the hack lol. Good luck all. PS, Moderators Take a look on CA1 and m,onitor the traffic, I am sure an ip is currently spamming your loging with packets and injecting nasty code in it.

I noticed this when I was under attack the other day. It's like slogging through mud and that's even if you don't get kicked out of the game every minute. But, since Evony is allowing account stealing due to the Evony hack last June & July, I doubt if we'll get any response. Well, maybe we'll get a canned "you shouldn't share your password" response which totally ignores that Evony gave them all away in the first place!

Ive been getting kicked out every 10 mins - also on CA1 *sigh*.

4. Default

Each time I was annoyed playing time saved less than
    See again

Hi there, I've closed this thread.

I'm currently having several engineers look into this. If this is indeed happening, we'll quash it. If it's not, that will be handled as well.

Thanks.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

The engineers have finished a review, and server logs don't show anything out of the ordinary, so this is indeed not an issue.

In the future, if you have concerns of this nature, notify customer service. We have tools in that department to make an initial review, and escalate from there if needed.

Thanks.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm