Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: The first Punk president.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Acer, now do not take this next statement as coming from one that hates you. Kay?

    Acer, you are a moron. A complete and utter undispelled dumbass.

    Because you no longer seek the truth behind the lies you just posted, then I can not help you.

    And because you are too lazy to get your facts straight, I am just going to dismiss your stupidity as a folly stemming from inexperienced youth.

    I would encourage you to delve deep, not just consume from the surface puddle. Which you obviously do.

    You are too smart, and too intelligent to just accept the bilge delivered to you from a biased media. Seriously. I know you like the play, and relish conflict. I respect that. Yet, I have never known you to just devour scum plata from the first serving.

    When you learn all there is to learn, then please, come back to me with a more educated retort. Thank you.
    Dog of War grrrrr

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    Acer, now do not take this next statement as coming from one that hates you. Kay?

    Acer, you are a moron. A complete and utter undispelled dumbass.

    Because you no longer seek the truth behind the lies you just posted, then I can not help you.

    And because you are too lazy to get your facts straight, I am just going to dismiss your stupidity as a folly stemming from inexperienced youth.

    I would encourage you to delve deep, not just consume from the surface puddle. Which you obviously do.

    You are too smart, and too intelligent to just accept the bilge delivered to you from a biased media. Seriously. I know you like the play, and relish conflict. I respect that. Yet, I have never known you to just devour scum plata from the first serving.

    When you learn all there is to learn, then please, come back to me with a more educated retort. Thank you.
    lol be funny when he bans you!! but comparing posts he makes far more sense than you and he is also far less blinded than you are. what he speaks holds actual fact vs what you speak which holds only what you want to be fact! nuff said

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    So Alboin, let me get this straight, since 90% of that post was a prattling ramble.

    Have I been paying attention to our world? Yes. And I can confidently say that we are in more danger from right wing extremist groups in America than outside terrorists. More people have been assualted and/or murdered by anti-abortion fanatics, than by the lunatics waging "jihad". I'm sorry I'm not afraid of foreigners.

    Why does everyone love to bring up George Soros as some kind of "liberal puppetmaster" and then somehow group him with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, while at the same time ignoring the Kochs and Waldons? Yet we're the ones who know absolutely nothing?

    And what civilization that honors truth? We now have an Education Secretary that doesn't believe in public schools. We have a Press Secretary talking about "alternative facts" and a spokesperson/counselor going on national TV spouting nonsense about a massacre in Bowling Green that never happened. We have an immigration ban on 7 countries who's citizens have never been involved in terrorist attacks on the US, whilst countries that had people who were involved from that region (looking at Saudi Arabia here) are not banned, with the only connection being that Trump has business ties in those countries. We have an EPA head who doesn't believe in climate change. Our Secretary of State was the CEO of Exxon Mobil, and is in bed with Russia. Our future (most likely) Attorney General is a known racist, and the Chief Strategist and Counsel to the President (Steven Bannon) is about as close to a Nazi as one can get without wearing a swastika. So don't come here and claim the moral high ground calling everyone else idiots for not running scared about so-called extremists. You have a better chance of being shot by a stray bullet than dying in a terror attack in the US.
    You are lumping a lot of talking points in there, lol

    Truth is - right now you have a better chance of being injured by an anti-Trump protester than being attacked by a terrorist or a stray bullet.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post
    You are lumping a lot of talking points in there, lol

    Truth is - right now you have a better chance of being injured by an anti-Trump protester than being attacked by a terrorist or a stray bullet.
    Considering that I'm blue living in a densely red area with a high rate of gun ownership (myself included), I'll place my bet on that bullet.

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    So Alboin, let me get this straight, since 90% of that post was a prattling ramble.
    Actually, it was a drunk rant against fools and stupids' who have not one clue. Even if they had ruby gems abundant, they still could not afford a clue. Products of an AFT and NEA supplanted education.


    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Have I been paying attention to our world? Yes. And I can confidently say that we are in more danger from right wing extremist groups in America than outside terrorists. More people have been assualted and/or murdered by anti-abortion fanatics, than by the lunatics waging "jihad". I'm sorry I'm not afraid of foreigners.
    No sir, you are wrong ...

    ---------------------

    Professor Andrew Holt lays out why the coding criteria, and thus, the comparisons are apples-to-oranges:


    The problem with this source, as I see it, is that the count is wrong.

    In International Security’s listing of the 45 deaths due to Islamic extremism, they attribute them to only nine incidents since 9/11. These include the more well-known attacks, such as San Bernardino (14 dead), Chattanooga (5 dead), Fort Hood (13 dead), the Boston Marathon Bombing (4 dead- with 264 additional casualties, I might add), as well as the Washington and New Jersey killing spree (4 dead), but also the Oklahoma beheading of 2014 (1 dead), the Little Rock Shooting of 2009 (1 dead), the Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting of 2006 (1 dead), and the Los Angeles Airport shooting of 2002 (2 dead).

    So this is where they stop, but if we are comparing Islamic extremism to right wing extremism, apples to apples (and, to give credit to International Security, they acknowledge this is subjective on their website) then there are several others incidents that should be included in this total.

    In June of 2006 in Denver, a man shot four of his co-workers and a swat team member, killing one. He later claimed he did it because it was “Allah’s choice.” In December of 2009 in Binghamton, a Saudi Arabian graduate student named Abdulsalam S. al-Zahrani killed Richard T. Antoun, a non-Muslim Islamic studies professor who served on al-Zahrani’s dissertation committee, in revenge for “persecuted” Muslims. Prior to the killing one of al-Zahrani’s roommates tried to warn the university administration that he had been acting “like a terrorist.” In 2012 in Houston, in two separate incidents in January and in November, two people were shot to death by a Muslim extremist for their roles in his daughter’s conversion to Christianity. In March of 2013 in Ashtabula (Ohio), a Muslim convert walked into a Christian Church during an Easter service and killed his father, claiming it was “the will of Allah.” In August of 2014 in Richmond (California) killed an Ace Hardware employee by stabbing him seventeen times, claiming he was on a “mission from Allah.”
    -----------------------------------------------

    Thus, the conclusions are not only questionable, they are borderline deceptive. The professor concludes:


    Right wing terrorism is more deadly for Americans only if you add a number of very limiting parameters (e.g. excluding the victims of 9/11, ignoring “lone wolf” attacks without solid connections to groups like al-Qaeda and their affiliates, etc…). But if you lift those limitations, and apply equal standards, then the raw and unfiltered numbers of deaths of Americans due to Islamic extremism in the United States over the last fifteen years dwarf the numbers attributable to right wing extremism by a ratio of over 62 to 1.

    Even if you leave out 9/11 victims and just focus on the ideological statements and goals of the attackers, then the deaths of Americans due to Islamic extremism still outnumber the deaths attributable to right wingers (which reveals an even greater disparity when compared with population groups). If we move beyond America’s borders, then the disparity becomes far greater, with somewhere around 90% of the world’s terrorism related deaths attributable to Islamic extremism, and only a fraction of 1% attributable to right wing extremism.

    The professor's findings are consistent with terrorism incidents listed at non-partisan sources like the Global Terrorism Index and the Global Terrorism Database. It is certainly not true that “right wing extremists” kill more Americans than jihadists, or that they are “deadlier.”
    Reference sources: http://ijr.com/2016/01/518045-a-stud...ooked-into-it/
    --------------------------------------------------------


    Or just peruse this site ...

    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Why does everyone love to bring up George Soros as some kind of "liberal puppetmaster" and then somehow group him with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, while at the same time ignoring the Kochs and Waldons? Yet we're the ones who know absolutely nothing?
    Soros was busted for paying protesters to go into Ferguson and stir things up. This is not theory. It’s FACT. The Daily Mail reported that Soros spent $33 million to bankroll the protests. The Washington Times reported that it was totally cool, though, because humanitarian that he is, Soros just wanted to help the civil rights movement. What a guy. Of course, this seems to be a thing with the kabillionaires. The Ford Foundation and Rockefeller foundation also fund “social activism.” Which is kabillionaire code for “mess stuff up and wreak havoc.”

    And guess who footed the bill for the rent-a-thug protesters at Trump rallies in California and New York? (Here’s another source, too.) You guessed it. Everyone’s favorite Hungarian-American troll.

    Keep in mind that the organization Black Lives Matter was born through the Ferguson riots.
    Referencing sources: http://daisyluther.com/it-looks-like...erguson-riots/

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    And what civilization that honors truth? We now have an Education Secretary that doesn't believe in public schools.
    You are speaking about Betsy Devos, yes? You are wrong, she does believe in public schools, but she does not believe in a federal capitulation of rights taken from local school districts.

    In other words, she believes in vouchers so's that parents can make the decision to where their children will learn the four "R's".

    Education should be local, not federal, and never scheming from the hands of teacher's unions.

    Just look at whom those teacher's unions donated to ...


    https://www.opensecrets.org/industri....php?ind=L1300


    Appalling, absolutely criminal.

    Have you ever heard the term "POWER GRAB!!!"

    Teach them young to be leftist and dependent upon the government troph, and you have mind control for three generations. Sickening, Acer, just sickening what our children are indoctrinated into. Think think think.

    Betsy only wants to bring the decisions for education back to the parents, where it should always be. Suck it up, learn the facts.



    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    We have a Press Secretary talking about "alternative facts"
    What he was stating is, that the leftist controlled media always puts their slanted opinion forth, with complete disregard to actual facts, omitting poignant actions.

    The media's facts are incomplete and froth with un-named sources. Completely made up with a bias that would make a transient with a cardboard sign holler foul.

    I agree, however, .. What the PS should have said, is that the TA has the real facts, and that the media just makes it up as they go along. Yet I suspect Spicer was being kind, as not to just call out the Washington press corps, liars liars pants on fire, liars to their face. Which in fact the Washington press corps are -- liars.



    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    and a spokesperson/counselor going on national TV spouting nonsense about a massacre in Bowling Green that never happened.
    Correct, to a point ..


    Here's what happened: In 2011, two Iraqi men were arrested on charges related to terrorism in Bowling Green, Kentucky. They were later convicted of trying to get weapons and money from the United States to al Qaeda in Iraq. They were also convicted of helping al Qaeda carry out attacks on American troops in Iraq.

    In fact, the two men never plotted any attacks inside the United States, according to the head of the Justice Department's National Security Division at the time.


    Waad Ramadan Alwan and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi were arrested as part of an FBI sting operation after being under the bureau's surveillance for months. All the weapons they had planned on shipping were already under the FBI's control at the time of their arrest.

    The men pleaded guilty to all the counts against them. Alwan was sentenced to 40 years in prison, and Hammadi received life in prison.

    So? it was not a massakree, but was an islamist cell buying weapons for a future massakree.

    How stupid can you be?

    Yes, mayhaps KC misspoke, yet she was right on the money in trying to emphasize the danger stemming from islamist militant camouflaged as "refugees" entering this country to kill you, Acer. You. they want you dead.

    Who knows how many of these freaks the FBI has stopped. It only takes one radical to kill a whole lot of your loved ones, Butch.


    Even if you have to deny 1,000,000,000 souls access to these shores to prevent one death, I THINK that is an okay thing to do.

    Go ahead an argue with me on this point, and you will loose the debate.
    Last edited by King Alboin; 02-09-2017 at 11:19 PM.
    Dog of War grrrrr

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    +++++++++++++++++

    Oh and lookie here. This apprehension prompted a lazy sack of scum to act ...

    The discovery of these two men prompted the Obama administration to make temporary changes to the way Iraqi refugees and visa applicants were admitted into the United States.
    Well what do you know. A lawful order from the president's desk. Huh.

    But in defending the new travel ban on immigrants and refugees, Donald Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway cited a nonexistent "Bowling Green massacre" in an interview Thursday.
    ^^ see how the news media distorts what actually goes on?

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    We have an immigration ban on 7 countries who's citizens have never been involved in terrorist attacks on the US,
    Untrue. The above references prove you wrong. Your statement only proves you do not delve deep. And listen, have you actually been able to read the news that comes from Germany? or Sweden? Horrible atrocities. rape, stabbings, trucks running over people, dudes gang feeling underage girls at concerts ... omit the truth, if that is how you can cope, but damn, Acer. See the truth of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    ....whilst countries that had people who were involved from that region (looking at Saudi Arabia here) are not banned,
    Okay fine. Ban them as well. I have no qualms banning Wahhabis from the Sauds. They murder their own princesses. Who gives a sludge fume about the Saud's. I don't. Ban them as well. We have the pipelines under construction to maintain our energy usages, to become energy independent. We do not need Saud's oil, so flock them.

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    with the only connection being that Trump has business ties in those countries.
    Well of course he does. He is a real-estate mogul. What part of the American dream do you not understand? Are you such a Marxist as to deny American exceptionalism? Do you so hate those that give you a job?

    Pish, Acer, please.


    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    We have an EPA head who doesn't believe in climate change.
    What right minded individual "believes" in climate change? Hmm?

    No one sane with a grip on reality.

    Climate change is not a religion, it is not something spiritual. It is a made up science to remove the money in your wallet from your possession.

    Fanatics. First it was global warming, but when that does not happen then it is climate change. A made up word to justify stupid.

    Here it is in a nutshell, Acer. MAN CAN NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO CHANGE HIS CLIMATE, EVER!!!!!!!

    So taxing CO2 is a scam. You breathe out CO2, dufe'. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE IT. scamp.

    The earth is the earth. It goes through cycles. It floods, it freezes, it captures CO2 in limestone, it was once full of toxic Oxygen, but revamped itself and evolved plants to absorb the oxygen and place such into rocks, goof.

    Did not your unionized primary elementary school teach you these facts? No they did not because the unions had an agenda. The agenda that was forced upon them by the leftist to whom they gave donations to. goof.

    See how it all works?

    The scam is, the leftist want your hard earned money. and like a good little so******t, you will give it to them or demand others to give them their hard earned cash. Seriously, and you wonder why I call you stupid?

    Just read this, kay?


    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ming-data.html


    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Our Secretary of State was the CEO of Exxon Mobil, and is in bed with Russia.
    Yay to the flock YAY, finally someone who understands how the world works. I can not tell you how happy I am to have a SecoState who knows the ends and outs of how to make deals with other countries. Even those who are pernicious in their anti-American views. Lurch or Sec John Kerry was a vietman war traitor. Sec Hill Clint was a profiteering *****.

    Finally we have a man who knows who's who. Stay abreast of what is about to rock your world and make America Great again because of the wisdom that this man has.


    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Our future (most likely) Attorney General is a known racist,
    Are you serious?

    See? this one statement is why I called you a moron.

    For one thing, the term "racist" has been overly used so much to damage good people falsely that it has lost all meaning and is useless. It is a specious lie to cause a knee-jerk reaction. It no longer holds the power it used to hold. Too many jack-flocks have used it because they do not agree with someone's policy.

    That set aside, for it has no basis in the truth, Coretta Scott King thanks Senator Jeff Sessions.




    So, again, Acer, you believed in a lie told to your from a biased media who is bent on destroying the fabric of this nation.


    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    ...
    and the Chief Strategist and Counsel to the President (Steven Bannon) is about as close to a Nazi as one can get without wearing a swastika.
    Racist, Nazi ... how many more name calling artifices do you posses? Wtf and how do you arrive at this lie?

    Do you really know what a Nazi is? I do not think you do. Bannon has never advocated murdering 6 million jews, bud.

    Do you actually think this man strives for racial supremancy? Seriously? You can not be that stupid?

    I am genuinally surprised that you bite at the first lure thrown in the pond.

    You are better than that, Acer. Really you are.



    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    So don't come here and claim the moral high ground calling everyone else idiots for not running scared about so-called extremists. You have a better chance of being shot by a stray bullet than dying in a terror attack in the US.
    I have a better chance at being maced in the face by a George Soros paid protestor than being shot by a stray bullet, friend.

    If you do not fear foreigners, then dont. Just go to the coffee shop or a venue full of gays, like in Orlando, and just enjoy yourself.

    If you think you are safe, then okay.

    but please, quit being a leashed dupe. Kay? I like you, and enjoy your put-downs. Very creative, I must admit. For years now, you are the man up in these parts.
    Dog of War grrrrr

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    En route vers les étoiles.
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    lol be funny when he bans you!! but comparing posts he makes far more sense than you and he is also far less blinded than you are. what he speaks holds actual fact vs what you speak which holds only what you want to be fact! nuff said
    Go back to sleep, Perkins. You have shown complete incompetence to argue any point of worth.

    Snooze on, teddy bear.
    Dog of War grrrrr

  8. #18

    Default

    Trump to make Evony great again?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •