Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Promo in recent memory?

Default Worst Promo in recent memory?

"From now until February 1st, we have a promotion in Evony just for you! For the next week you’ll have:

The Hammer of Corax Buff!
    Enhanced Shop and Wheel!
    A Daily Combat Pack
    Free Upkeep on the 28th and 29th!
    A chest exchange with a great purchase package

The Hammer of Corax buff is a server wide, PVP only buff that gives you +10% health to your troops on attack, and a 20% reduction in food costs during marches against other players. We’re also going to be giving you a daily gift, a pack of items hand chosen to help increase your ability to fight"

So no free upkeep on either days, no Hammer of Corax buff. No send your alliance mates a 50% upkeep buff which has been the standard gift for a promo for a long time now (although this wasn't promised, it does seem like a glaring omission).

The only parts delivered upon is the free Daily Gift and the Shop/Wheel enhancement and the promo chests. Can we expect Free Upkeep at some future point? Or is just been and gone until the next promo?
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

Yeah what happened to the free food? A good promo if your "new" and need resources. That is about it... Hoping the Valentines Promo is better ;-)
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

so glad someone has been able to tell on the forum that which i have been writing to the help part of evony for 2 days. no free food as promised. no good gifts on the wheel really no hunting game to get fun prizes. was really disappointing.

Its a end of the month promotion... we just came out of Keys in store and christmas chest... why complain about this promotion? why not be happy they are doing 3 promotions for Dec, Jan and Feb

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrder View Post
    Its a end of the month promotion... we just came out of Keys in store and christmas chest... why complain about this promotion? why not be happy they are doing 3 promotions for Dec, Jan and Feb
    I'm not criticising them having a promo; it was unexpected but not unwelcome. But why advertise something and then not follow through? Why tell someone there will be free food or a buff and then not implement it? It's hardly complaining to point out the parts that weren't delivered.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

Oh I had no clue they advertised free food

Yeah, free food for the 28th AND 29th but nothing;-( I am also very happy there was an unexpected promo! The more promos the better ;-)
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

what happen to free up keep evony and i quote "Along with free upkeep on the 28th and 29th"

LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD

Complaining about no free food?

There's lots of bigger problems than that with evony, lag, players with 100+ lords, and no new server since May 2016, for example.

There's lots of bigger problems than that with evony, lag, players with 100+ lords, and no new server since May 2016, for example.
    Strongly agree