Thread: login denied

Default login denied

hey guys long time no post.
    i still play ss37 and have recently run into a problem with an account. ive sent 2 tickets so far and both have gone OVER A WEEK WITHOUT REPLY.
    so i will post here in the hopes that someone relevant will see it...

so i had to change the password on this account a few times. i changed it around 3 hours ago now( this was at the time of writing the ticket , it is now around 2 weeks) . i can login to the account via the www.evony.com Page, which means my username and password are 100% correct. but when i click on SS37 to go into the game, it will go to the orange waiting screen, it will start loading and then a msg will pop up saying "incorrect account or Password". now this account has lost all its troops by now...

loading screen msg:
    https://gyazo.com/f188c6e7bc4625f79452ea9821a5c9d7

would really like this resolved ASAP.
    thnx ~Jade~ for the Sig... Check out her shop!

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, but you can never trust and honest man to be honest......Honestly"

Quote Originally Posted by aragog007 View Post
    hey guys long time no post.
    i still play ss37 and have recently run into a problem with an account. ive sent 2 tickets so far and both have gone OVER A WEEK WITHOUT REPLY.
    so i will post here in the hopes that someone relevant will see it...

so i had to change the password on this account a few times. i changed it around 3 hours ago now( this was at the time of writing the ticket , it is now around 2 weeks) . i can login to the account via the www.evony.com Page, which means my username and password are 100% correct. but when i click on SS37 to go into the game, it will go to the orange waiting screen, it will start loading and then a msg will pop up saying "incorrect account or Password". now this account has lost all its troops by now...

loading screen msg:
    https://gyazo.com/f188c6e7bc4625f79452ea9821a5c9d7

would really like this resolved ASAP.
    lol you probably got caught cheating! lol

Yeah, it seems like they never reply.