Thread: Can't send 123k prestige player to LL

Default Can't send 123k prestige player to LL

So there is this city taking a space up right in the middle of my group of cities. I checked the guy, and he is on his last city, so I bombed him with attacks until his loyalty went down to ZERO. I can confirm that he is not active because his prestige never moves, and I've scouted him to make sure that the city loyalty is at zero.

My main question is why the city hasn't been sent off to Loyalty Limbo. I am playing on a CA server, and I can't figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_ View Post
    So there is this city taking a space up right in the middle of my group of cities. I checked the guy, and he is on his last city, so I bombed him with attacks until his loyalty went down to ZERO. I can confirm that he is not active because his prestige never moves, and I've scouted him to make sure that the city loyalty is at zero.

My main question is why the city hasn't been sent off to Loyalty Limbo. I am playing on a CA server, and I can't figure this out.
    idk anything about age2 but do you have a spare city slot available to cap/limbo the city. IE if you can have 10 citys do you have 9? thats the only thing i can think of

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    idk anything about age2 but do you have a spare city slot available to cap/limbo the city. IE if you can have 10 citys do you have 9? thats the only thing i can think of
    Thanks that was the issue.