Thread: Suspended acct

Default Suspended acct

On 3/10/2017 I purchased a $30.00 package on CA5. I have the PayPal receipt for the purchase and a copy of my bank register that shows the transaction as well. The package was NEVER delivered. I tried on multiple occasions to contact the customer support team and they refused to even respond. After 5 days I contacted PayPal and filed a complaint of non delivery. After I filed this complaint Evony suspended my account. So please someone explain how this even remotely right. They take your money and don't deliver what you paid for. Then when you dare complain about it they suspend your account without explanation. All I wanted was for them to deliver what I paid for. I have a pretty sufficient amount of money tied into this account and have now sent all my information including their EULA to my attorney. As it looks he is considering filing a class action lawsuit against evony. I hate for it to come to this but what other choices are there. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Evony Know that evony doesn't respond to tickets and i don't think they even have any staff now other than Dave Matta or whatever his name is.. good luck in proceedings with attorney..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users
    There are currently 251 users online. 1 members and 250 guests
    Most users ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    leebob
    Evony Community StatisticsEvony Community Statistics
    Threads 137,390 Posts 1,636,671 Members 612,314 Active Members 122

2010 thats when game was alive now its dead..

Quote Originally Posted by leebob View Post
    Evony Know that evony doesn't respond to tickets and i don't think they even have any staff now other than Dave Matta or whatever his name is.. good luck in proceedings with attorney..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users
    There are currently 251 users online. 1 members and 250 guests
    Most users ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    leebob
    Evony Community StatisticsEvony Community Statistics
    Threads 137,390 Posts 1,636,671 Members 612,314 Active Members 122

2010 thats when game was alive now its dead..
    seems like they may be getting tough on sellers and others calling back payment.

Seems Evony is just a fraud. It is alright for them to not deliver but not alright for you to question it. I guess they just randomly pay for things and if they don't get delivered they take the attitude of "Oh well that's just how it goes". Yeah right. Evony / UCOOLLLIMITED are fraudsters. They have manipulated the game and done the non delivery thing for years now. Currently have 53 other players who are contacting my attorney over this very issue. If you want to get in touch with him just let me know. Shame they are to childish to respond to an message. Why even have the send request page if you intend to just ignore the requests being made. Just have a page that reads "We don't care. Spend your money and we may or may not deliver what you paid for. Complain or say anything to us and we will just suspend your account". Well good luck with that attitude Evony. And you dolts wonder why your servers are dying off? Just look at how you all have treated the players over the last 10 years. But not like you all really care. You all are just liars and thieves.

I see not even the mods on here will even reply or try and help with a situation. Evony is pretty much a useless group of people as far as I can tell. The developers are incompetent. The people responsible for suspending my account are incompetent. Pretty well a useless bunch of people as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach2017 View Post
    I see not even the mods on here will even reply or try and help with a situation. Evony is pretty much a useless group of people as far as I can tell. The developers are incompetent. The people responsible for suspending my account are incompetent. Pretty well a useless bunch of people as it seems.
    Because there really is nothing to say since they can't help with these issues. Anyway, there really only is one active mod left. The staff team on the forum drop in maybe once a month at most. I doubt the developers are even around anymore. Let's consider the last time there was a content update. It's probably just one Chinese guy who manages the servers now. Customer service is an empty shell, and I have tickets that have gone unanswered for a while.

Tl;dr: You're pretty much on your own.

It has always been the case any account that chargesback funds is suspended within a few days of the chargeback. You would have been better off waiting around for dave to pop up and address it now your accounts going to be inaccessible and your going to go to court

what for dave to pop up he been offline a month on a game thats in real time 24hrs a day.. i think he would have a good case to win, on basis of how this server is neglected nowadays..

Dave's last activity.
    Last Activity 02-27-2017 06:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    It has always been the case any account that chargesback funds is suspended within a few days of the chargeback. You would have been better off waiting around for dave to pop up and address it now your accounts going to be inaccessible and your going to go to court
    It was a charge back due to their failure to deliver what was paid for. I have posted here for a while before and nothing ever happened then. Evony has just turned into a crap game and these new developers as well as their entire staff are all thieves and liars. I now have 74 other players who have contacted my attorney and are taking part in this class action lawsuit. It is my hope and intention to end Evony once and for all. Hopefully they have to shutdown their servers and close the doors.