Thread: Customer Tickets?

Default Customer Tickets?

Where to start

Does anyone at evony respond to complaints, or issues?

Many people have submitted tickets to evony for various issues, such as disappearing coins, heroes and accounts, and no one has been responded to. Not a single person.

Is it over? you guys ending the game? Or no one working at Evony anymore?

You know over the years Evony has continously blamed players.. even me, uhhmm Mr Mata.
    Why does no one answer tickets?
    I honestly know of no other online game with little to no customer service. I just dont get it.

I have a teamate who cannot log into his account. His own account and email. And no word from Evony. Not a single response. Can you explain that?

another teamate lost 870 coins. They just disappeared overnight. And previously a few weeks before he lost his Poli hero same way. Just overnight.

I can list other examples.
    The issue isnt glitches, that happens. The issue is no reply, no one there... total abandonment.

Can you at all explain that Mr Mata?

And then funny thing is, you want to expand to cellphone games etc. You dont at all believe that potential players wont look up Evony and check what others are saying about it??

Like really?

Nope, no one does. Cause all Evony wants is your money, and they get the big profit of it since for every 30.00 you give them, you only get about 10.00 in cash. They get about 20.00 for free. One reason why I don't spend money on this game anymore. They don't fix things, they just take your money.

Default Where to start is Right

No ... I would liek to say I am not a complainer.

In 8 years I have I have submitted maybe 20 ... since 2012 only 3

But as way of confession ....

The early ones were about:

1. Multi-account players ... ignored in 2010 I started taking over accts of friends leaving.
    2. About Botters ... I ranted and ranted and in 2010 started my first bot usage ... What a difference ... automated farming
    3. About Multi-tiered alliances to feed the machine ... in 2012 I gave in ... joined the club and boy can I lag the server now ...

Who gets my $$$$$$ ((Think Pirate as evony only allows 5 smilies and Pirate would have been the 6th))
    Proxy Providers
    Remote Server providers
    A Third Party Software Provider

Recently A player lost had his account destroyed by a logger who deleted his cities and loosing him 8 years of heroes ...

He contacted evony and NOTHING ... same with others who wrote

Myself I do not even try anymore ... this is my one and only post ... I seriously suspect to be banned ... just as well

The management has always took an "anything goes / Let's do nothing" approach to the game ... so why be surprised now?

"Abandonment" ... of support ..... Yes
    "Abandonment" ... of meaningful customer service ..... Yes
    "Abandonment" ... constructive game improvement ..... Yes
    "Abandonment" ... of collecting from those willing to pay .... No, they still want the money. But then who does not?

But it is all water under the bridge now, one can not place the genie back in the bottle.

I wish all a Great day

Quote Originally Posted by wildpete View Post
    Where to start

Does anyone at evony respond to complaints, or issues?

Many people have submitted tickets to evony for various issues, such as disappearing coins, heroes and accounts, and no one has been responded to. Not a single person.

Is it over? you guys ending the game? Or no one working at Evony anymore?

You know over the years Evony has continously blamed players.. even me, uhhmm Mr Mata.
    Why does no one answer tickets?
    I honestly know of no other online game with little to no customer service. I just dont get it.

I have a teamate who cannot log into his account. His own account and email. And no word from Evony. Not a single response. Can you explain that?

another teamate lost 870 coins. They just disappeared overnight. And previously a few weeks before he lost his Poli hero same way. Just overnight.

I can list other examples.
    The issue isnt glitches, that happens. The issue is no reply, no one there... total abandonment.

Can you at all explain that Mr Mata?

And then funny thing is, you want to expand to cellphone games etc. You dont at all believe that potential players wont look up Evony and check what others are saying about it??

Like really?

Evony doesn't respond to anything. All they want is your money. That is it. It's sad too cause it would have been nice. The new server has so much lag it's not even funny. And from the looks of it, they only give special treatments to those who buy big.

Ya I don't get them either.

Why not fix things? Its not gonna cost you anything anyways. I dont get it.

two possibilities

1) They don't care to fix things

2) they don't know how to fix things

Why don't evony offer any support anymore................. you send in a support ticket and get a generic response and that is it

lol, read the forum a little or look at any server

there are no players, and no staff to speak of

Quote Originally Posted by Dwimmer View Post
    Why don't evony offer any support anymore................. you send in a support ticket and get a generic response and that is it
    Even worse is that you write to evony, they do not bother to reply but delete the ticket. it is now getting impossible to play this game but they still want to get the $20 for every $30 you spend. I am seriously considering suing evony(the **** Company that it is) for the return of my money spent over the past 7 years and deleting my accounts