Thread: Server 200 LAG

Default Server 200 LAG

You know Evony, I've been on server 200 for a while now. And so far the two worse things is it take most times about an hour or two just to log on, and then we deal with the lag cause it's so bad. At times you think your going to get booted off. Maybe if you spend more time dealing with your new server and not the mobile app then maybe you can stop making us deal with lags all the time and let those of us who really want to play, on. I can't tell you how many inactive accounts that are on this game. But there are many. Try doing something about it and get rid of the lag. Make this game fun for once.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBrown View Post
    You know Evony, I've been on server 200 for a while now. And so far the two worse things is it take most times about an hour or two just to log on, and then we deal with the lag cause it's so bad. At times you think your going to get booted off. Maybe if you spend more time dealing with your new server and not the mobile app then maybe you can stop making us deal with lags all the time and let those of us who really want to play, on. I can't tell you how many inactive accounts that are on this game. But there are many. Try doing something about it and get rid of the lag. Make this game fun for once.
    lol why would they care about 200? or age1 when their mobile game is making them more money a week than age 1 has made them combined in the last 4 years XD

get rid of the thousands of alts on there and you wont have that problem

SERVER 86 VALIANT retired
    SERVER 133 NoFNG's retired
    SERVER 145/ss69/ss88 420/DEFIANCE
    SERVER 178 420 retired
    Prestige doesnt mean ****

I've just come back to the game after a few years away. I'm now finding the game unplayable because of the lag. It is impossible to do anything! I dread to think what an attack would be like now.. Clearly things have degraded in the time I've being away. So I agree with the poster.. S200 is unplayable in its present state. Guess I'll check back in a few months and hide my bank card again.

I sold out on 200. After waiting a year, the server started off with promise, but after a little over 60 days the server is lagging so badly that you can't do anything.

There are thousands of alt accounts just sitting around clogging things up

Sellers are all that's left in WC

The alliance I was with has about 6-8 active members out of 96 or so accounts

People quit on a daily basis because of the issues

Worst of all, the troops counts due to glitching are preposterous - at the 60 day mark it is routine to see people with 30 million trans, 50 million ballistae, 25 million rams and pults - and multiple millions of the other troops as well

No problem feeding them , just glitch food and trans and demolish the extras for resources

All in all, it isn't even a game any more - just a perverted farmville via bots

Sad to see something go out on a pathetic note like this