Thread: Logging On Server 200

Default Logging On Server 200

You know EVONY, when it takes over an hour to try logging on and yet you still can't logon, that is pretty ****ing bad. And I'm talking about server 200. I have a feeling it's the worse server you have. Why do you make it a living hell trying to play this game for? You get plenty of money from the players with your promos that kill those of us who just want to play. Get rid of the lag and make it to where people can actually log on. This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to be trying to log in for over an hour just to not be on the game. FIX IT!

No one is listening. Evony has checked out lol. I had such high hopes for 200, but after a great first 2 weeks, the alts took over and killed the server, and the game for nearly everyone. One by one, people quit the alliance I was in, which had around 80 active members at the beginning and got down to around 5 or 6 after 10 weeks.

Mostly this was due to the lag and the troop glitching.

Nearly everyone had millions of mechs at the 10 week point, and millions upon millions of scouts and archers. Routinely I would magically create 6 million trans and 60 billion resources, in addition to whatever other troops I wanted.

Heroes across the server were super high level after just a few weeks because with the free troops came free leveling.

There is no game anymore, just bots running scripts that create numbers that mean nothing because

A) EVERYONE has the same huge troop counts

B) There is no reason to worry about losing anything when you can easily replace it that night, or at worst the next night

200 was the end for several dozen remaining players, and honestly I am surprised to see these forums still up and the game still running when it should be obvious to everyone that EVONY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE GAME OR THE CUSTOMERS

Well I am on server 200 and just about everyone in my alliance are real. Yeah the glitching is giving us more trans and balls. That's ok though. As for no one at evony listening, you right about that. All they want is money. That's it.

People level heroes day and night with 100k trans hits from alts lol. All these super high heroes and accounts with 40 million pults. The game has become meaningless. I can't believe anyone plays anymore, it is literally Farmville.

Have been trying to log into 200 for days now..unbelievable

I couldn't take it anymore! First time I ever played Age 1 and I thought it was different enough ;-) But not being able to log in killed it. Their must be a million bots logging in ;-( Probably NOT MANY REAL PLAYERS ALREADY ;-(
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

I agree - not many real players. Tons of alts, and most people have 5-10 main accounts so it seems like you are talking to different people but you aren't. Each server maybe has 200-300 people on it now, if that. I had waited a year for server200. It became unplayable within 3 weeks. Evony Age 1....RIP