Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Locking Players out of accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post
    I'm shocked anyone is active here or in the actual game. I finally gave up after like 8 years
    I hear ya. I'm probably going to reset soon too since it's my original account. The game hasn't been very good for years (pre- (lag,fleet,breakgates,and poisons)), but even then players like myself and few others always kept it in balance by keeping the no-lifers with their 100s of alts and bullying-style tactics in their place. But now, Evony basically nuked their game with the horde item, so all the no-lifers continue to play for some reason and run over everyone cause you can't simply defend bad players who attack daily (having no other hobbies) without having millions of troops (like you could before horde items). There's 10x less balance for a game that never was really balanced well at all, and who wants to play a game like that?! Not many, :P

Regards

setsilence true
    label start
    iferror $c.cm.localArmies[0]$ goto start
    set time $c.cm.localArmies[0].reachTime$
    set x {{{%time%-$c.getRawTime()$}/1000}-0.5}
    echo "Waiting for %x% seconds to use strat"
    sleep $c.math.max(0,%x%)$
    set z player.trick.qlbx
    set a $c.af.getShopCommands().useTrickItem(c.castle.fiel dId,c.cm.localArmies[0].armyId,c.getVar(z))$
    repeat 3
    label wait
    iferror $%a%.ok$ goto wait
    echo Success!
    setsilence true
    label start
    iferror $c.cm.localArmies[0]$ goto start
    set time $c.cm.localArmies[0].reachTime$
    set x {{{%time%-$c.getRawTime()$}/1000}-0.5}
    echo "Waiting for %x% seconds to use strat"
    sleep $c.math.max(0,%x%)$
    set z player.trick.qlbx
    set a $c.af.getShopCommands().useTrickItem(c.castle.fiel dId,c.cm.localArmies[0].armyId,c.getVar(z))$
    repeat 3
    label wait
    iferror $%a%.ok$ goto wait
    echo Success!

This is the glitch script for anyone that wants it. You need 3 thunder raids to use it. Put your troops in a valley (Draftable numbers) stop all activity in the city. Make sure no troops in que. No walls building. Nothing at all. Then run the script. Works like a charm.

Hello guys