Thread: Bought a usd30 chest and never got it

Default Bought a usd30 chest and never got it

Hi I don't know where to post this complaint as "customer service" thread is closed. I bought a chest during the Queens harvest promo and never got it or the coins. I sent about 5 tickets to evony and have never gotten a response on any and still don't have the chest or coins. Guess it's my own fault for still subscribing to a dead game, but I didn't expect outright theft.
    <19:43>[Meowth]: its time...but not...if i am asian - i will be ''hacker'' not noob with 270k prestige
    <19:46>[Michonne]: I had an acct with 3m each mech at 53k pres a year ago..what makes a noob?

You will get no response here

File a chargeback - that will get heir attention but will also get your account frozen

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post

File a chargeback - that will get heir attention but will also get your account frozen

thank you for the suggestion, i'll try that. At this stage I don't care if they freeze the account. It's the principle of the matter and clearly they have none.
    <19:43>[Meowth]: its time...but not...if i am asian - i will be ''hacker'' not noob with 270k prestige
    <19:46>[Michonne]: I had an acct with 3m each mech at 53k pres a year ago..what makes a noob?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Brown View Post
    he says responding nah jk i know you mean the devs.
    thnx ~Jade~ for the Sig... Check out her shop!

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, but you can never trust and honest man to be honest......Honestly"