Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server 201

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    I seriously worry about some peoples addiction to this game. I have had it but also knew when it was time to move on and not let it rule my life.
    Not playing but still posting in the forums is not cured...You could slip back into your old ways at any time.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    I find it funny that his thread is the most active the forums has been in 2 years lmao. LadyBrown you might as well start cutting evony out of your life now. I doubt it will be around more than another year. . Come to terms with the fact that this game has had a great impact on many people and has forged bonds and friendships that will live on well past this games days. All good things must come to an end and tbh Evonys was about 2-3 years ago. I seriously worry about some peoples addiction to this game. I have had it but also knew when it was time to move on and not let it rule my life. If you truly wake up and the first thing you do is log onto evony and play more than 6 hours a day, start waning yourself from the game. If you cannot do this seek help because when the lights finally go off it will be a dark day.
    No point in replying to her, the idiot can't read anyways lol

Quote Originally Posted by carlt View Post
    Not playing but still posting in the forums is not cured...You could slip back into your old ways at any time.
    I haven't touched the "game" since 2012, yet I was active on the forum into 2014. What was your point again?

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    ...What was your point again?
    No point at all...Merely light hearted humour.

I'm not interested in making "points" about a game I still play but not very seriously any more.

I will happily make "banter" about any subject however.

Anyone else locked out of 201 or just me?