Thread: Goodbye

Hybrid View

Default Goodbye

I come here once in a blue moon to see whats new and to see who's still around here. Notta going on these days and with Flash ending i am afraid Evony's days are all but numbered. They may push 1 more final server out but i doubt it. This game has positively impacted a lot of our lives and I really enjoyed the times when I played it. Don't let the friendships end just because the game inevitably is. This is the last post I will ever make. I might follow up to it for a week but after that I wont be back. For those still lurking on these forums I wish you a goodbye. All the beast in your future endeavors

Few shoutouts

Pocalypse - Thanks for all the fun. Sorry we never got to go deep in a server

Warcrimez - Miss the old days. Hope all is well with you.

T1nkles - RL friend, passed away last year. Love and miss ya everyday.

Crixus - Your a rich mofo who is prolly one of the nicest people I ever met in the game.

SSF/Acer - Thanks for keeping this place in line. Wish I could have played deeper with SSF and would have enjoyed playing with you Acer.

For the last time

Cheers

Buzz

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Bump to keep at top

Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Awe you're gonna make me cry.

Add me on steam hoe. Or just PM me.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

I really enjoyed evony age 1 back in the 2009 days. Currently learning to code and trying to make my own mmorts, heavily inspired by evony. Don't give up hope yet

Working on some backend stuff at the moment, having some trouble with php and sql database queries. I'll post updates here and there, should have a playable alpha within the next 2-3 months.