Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone reading this forum?

Good luck not even the Mods login to this Forum, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    They need a Merger, it's been almost 8 Years since SS57 was merged, lol

Ss57 Rocked!! Long time no speak Ringo. What you playing nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep88 View Post
    Ss57 Rocked!! Long time no speak Ringo. What you playing nowadays?
    Still on ss57, no Reds to attack they are all dead Virtue_230, Silver, AWESOME and EvolvII are the only ones still active. LETHAL is dead and Radu and the rest are in Holiday and non active. This is from today, lmao <11:46>SYSTEM: Lord LTRingo(Virtue_230) has defeated Lord Avendi(LETHAL) and successfully conquered city Contrary(515,211).

LTRingo, HOST
    Virtue_230
    ss57

Wow big changes. So the games still up and running?

Is barbi still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep88 View Post
    Wow big changes. So the games still up and running?

Is barbi still playing?
    Yes & No the game is still running put nobody plays anymore. Bulldog, Deadpool, Avandi, Lace, GFD, MicReed, Waz, Tempy, HomerV, Radu, GLJ, Canada, Blackwidow, Molkkan, Killer88, Gordan, Fyre, SirG, Maddhatter and Julie Marie all quit. Barbi quit too, but I talk to her every once and a while.

One month later...

Yep, I totally read these message boards, but only once every couple months or so.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

The server light is on, but there's nobody home
    I just want your res.
    I don't care that you are buying a port next pay.
    I don't care that your Mother died.
    I have nil interest in you becoming Blue.

Sorry I do not know how to make my own post yet. I have a complaint about evony. Why does it not remove people like this one troll we now have on CA6, I also know he plays CA7. This is what he does all day and night in global

[World]<12:57>[BoyToy]: JOIN N1GGERS OR YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE. WE WILL BE TAKING 0,0 VERY SOON AND CLEARING THE SERVER STARTING WITH N1GGERS AND JEWS
    [World]<13:02>[BoyToy]: NEXT WILL BE MUSLIMS, FAGG0TS, SP1CS, CH1NKS, DUNE C00NS, MIDGETS, RETARDS, SOCCER FANS, FRENCH, CRIPPLES, BURN VICTIMS, AND ALL OTHER DEFORMED PEOPLE

If UCOOL do not do something about him this will be added to the Law Suit I will be bringing against them for breaching their t&c

Start doing your job UCOOL and save the game we all love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyone View Post
    Sorry I do not know how to make my own post yet. I have a complaint about evony. Why does it not remove people like this one troll we now have on CA6, I also know he plays CA7. This is what he does all day and night in global

[World]<12:57>[BoyToy]: JOIN N1GGERS OR YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE. WE WILL BE TAKING 0,0 VERY SOON AND CLEARING THE SERVER STARTING WITH N1GGERS AND JEWS
    [World]<13:02>[BoyToy]: NEXT WILL BE MUSLIMS, FAGG0TS, SP1CS, CH1NKS, DUNE C00NS, MIDGETS, RETARDS, SOCCER FANS, FRENCH, CRIPPLES, BURN VICTIMS, AND ALL OTHER DEFORMED PEOPLE

If UCOOL do not do something about him this will be added to the Law Suit I will be bringing against them for breaching their t&c

Start doing your job UCOOL and save the game we all love!!!
    The problem is Evony has not logged this forum in over a Year. They don't care as long as they have enough money to keep the lights on. Go here and file a ticket and complain they will need to know which server and your contact information:

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...vice-READ-THIS

Thanks,
    LTRingo, Host
    Virtue_230
    SS57

lol, it is impossible to bring a suit vs Evony, as they have no address or phone number, and no way to contact the one employee that is still around. Too funny that there are still people paying this game, which has been dead for at least 5 years.