Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone reading this forum?

I know exactly where their offices are, I know exactly where Dave Mata works, has investments... etc.
    However, folks, Age 1 and Age 2 is gonna be shut.. in the next few days likely

Quote Originally Posted by wildpete View Post
    I know exactly where their offices are, I know exactly where Dave Mata works, has investments... etc.
    However, folks, Age 1 and Age 2 is gonna be shut.. in the next few days likely
    Yeah............right. Mata hasn't worked for Evony in years. I love pretenders with "inside info".

Having said that, it would not surprise me to see a final shutdown on their 10th anniversary.

No promo at Easter, none announced for the upcoming 10th.

It might be a blessing.
    It's like the question of how the Earth will end - with a bang or a whimper.
    Pretty obvious Age 1 is going out with a whimper as a haven for ppl tht use it for nefarious purposes, the TROLLS they hire to run everyone else off and the LE organizations that track and bust them.
    Good chance those are what's left that's covering the costs of keeping the servers running.
    No other explanation as to why or how for that matter they haven't shut down and are allowing activity that is illegal in several countries to continue.
    What set that off?

Quote Originally Posted by tula View Post
    It might be a blessing.
    It's like the question of how the Earth will end - with a bang or a whimper.
    Pretty obvious Age 1 is going out with a whimper as a haven for ppl tht use it for nefarious purposes, the TROLLS they hire to run everyone else off and the LE organizations that track and bust them.
    Good chance those are what's left that's covering the costs of keeping the servers running.
    No other explanation as to why or how for that matter they haven't shut down and are allowing activity that is illegal in several countries to continue.
    A little Paranoid A?

hello peeps
    "War is not about dying for your city, it's about making the other ******* die for his"
    SS47 Ares
    S165 - cant find an alliance that will stay together for more than a week.

Hello, Back at you

jumped on and played a little of ss79 where i started on age 1. People still play which is insane to me, i started back in 2009 so a decade of evony... hahah
    "War is not about dying for your city, it's about making the other ******* die for his"
    SS47 Ares
    S165 - cant find an alliance that will stay together for more than a week.

Rumours are running rampant. One guy/gal on SS67 seems to think there is a merge coming and spread the hope. Personally I hope they shut down the game for good, that will be the only way I can stop logging in "just to see"

Default already gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Rumours are running rampant. One guy/gal on SS67 seems to think there is a merge coming and spread the hope. Personally I hope they shut down the game for good, that will be the only way I can stop logging in "just to see"
    i thought evony shut down all its servers last christmas. when did they start up again?

No idea, but odds are there will be no real shutdown announcements, if and when the devs finally decide to put the tombstone on their oldest projects that bore any real commercial success.

It was fun in the few years I played, way back when, but all good things come to an end.
    Formerly known as Jurnis