Page 1 of 321 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions (Please say hello here so we can welcome you!)

Smile Introductions (Please say hello here so we can welcome you!)

Well I shall start.

My name is Sean, I am from Bonny Scotland

I am aged 18, and into Military History and painting 28mm miniatures.

I own my own business, http://www.jacobyteminis.co.uk

Um, I live with my mum and step-dad, I have 1 little sister aged 15(she is a right annoying so and so).I have a girlfriend, been together for a little over 11 months, I am glad I have met her, she has helped me a lot and I am happy
    I am an admin on afterlife gaming, Call of duty/Left for Dead zombie servers. I do play runescape, people have been asking me, I am lvl 115, and hardly play.

I started gaming about the age of 4, by playing Command and Conquer on the playstation one when it first came out, it was my first ever game, and I still have it lol. It has just grew from there.
    Civony, is an amazing game, although I have been playing for two days it is my type of game and enjoying it,

Why did i chose my nickname on the game? Well, I study Napoleonic History, and I know Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't a lord, so I couldn't put Lord Napoleon, would of looked a bit daft. So I looked at my favourite general, Lord Wellington - Arthur Wellesly, who defeated Napoleon at Waterloo.

Yes I know nerd, but to be honest not really

Wellington.

No1 else going to introduce themselfes?
    I tend to give my enamy on Civony a damn good thrashing!

Napoleon will be in a tiff when he finds out i've tooken all of Civony

Name: Bifph (just going to use my handle)

I'm liking Civ so far

My name is Joe Somebody.
    I am between the ages of 1 and 100.
    I live in an undetermined location.
    I have various family members. I may or may not be in a relationship.
    I enjoy various activities, possibly including a sport or hobby.
    Something important may or may not have happened recently.
    The weather here is like it always is.

(Wellington, you should have named yourself Viscount Sir Lord Field Marshal Montgomery of Alamein. I just love the way that royalty needlessly complicates things.)
    Last edited by Zenrax; 04-08-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Hello, my name is Ivan.

I am in North Carolina, USA.

I have played quite a few of these games over the years, including NationStates, Cyber Nations, Ikariam, KingsAge, and a few others.

I was the main administrator and moderator on Cyber Nations for its first year in existance, managing a community of about 25000 players.

I am enjoying the game so far but have found admin response to issue lacking and am hopeful that some of the bugs from the first weeks get handled swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by moldavi View Post
    hello, my name is ivan.

I am in north carolina, usa.

I have played quite a few of these games over the years, including nationstates, cyber nations, ikariam, kingsage, and a few others.

I was the main administrator and moderator on cyber nations for its first year in existance, managing a community of about 25000 players.

I am enjoying the game so far but have found admin response to issue lacking and am hopeful that some of the bugs from the first weeks get handled swiftly.
    UNC baby!!!

That's right.

I was on Franklin St. Monday night.

Hello everyone =)

I'm Atori, and I'm older than 18 . I've been playing MMORPGs for over 5 years, and this one is different from anything else that I've seen. I'm enjoying the gameplay (when I can log in) and I hope to meet you all in either an alliance or battle!

yo. im jack. 20 yrs old from kansas city missouri in the united states of america

Hi, I'm Amy. It's really nice to meet everyone.

I am a college student at the University of North Texas. I like playing video games, watching anime, reading, shopping, and spending time with my sweetie.

A friend suggested this game, and I've found it to be addicting.
    Just do your best, do everything you can,
    and don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say.