Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

38 65.52%
  • Bad

20 34.48%
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: Importance of Range: Explained

my defences are 16,000 archer towers and 1,000 rockfalls and this along with troops will keep the invaders out, traps suck, and so dose all the other defences, it takes around 4 archer for each archer tower. you want those, if you got traps all the guy dose is send in a very replaceable amount of wariers. turst me.
    Nomad1

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad1 View Post
    my defences are 16,000 archer towers and 1,000 rockfalls and this along with troops will keep the invaders out, traps suck, and so dose all the other defences, it takes around 4 archer for each archer tower. you want those, if you got traps all the guy dose is send in a very replaceable amount of wariers. turst me.
    Nomad1
    Traps and Treb's are both triggered by Warriors spamming. Since they both have 5k base range.

Traps take up less space and allow for more archer towers to help defend. So they are essentially better.

plus a min of 4 cities. lol. so not only a lot of click but moving from one city to the other what a memoroy plus selecting the troops to send for each city. City one select troop, hero attack, select scity select target, select hero, select troop attack, do it again and again, wow what he doing playing this game with fingers like that he should playing a piano.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    wait... how the heck do you send 38 attacks in 1 minute? thats a lot of fast clicking...

nice ty for the explanation

canada, earth, the solar system, the milky way galaxy, the universe. aka C.E.S.M.U

erm wow 300 ats? lol. ive always gone with 500 trebs 5900 traps 2000 abatis 25 logs and 15000 archer towers. or about those number anyway. and thts a level 10 wall FULL!!! and all of tht got defeated in one attack of 99k archers with layering. was this guide maybe made when the game was still new...ish and when nobody had a 500k archer army?
    Rep me if I helped or if you're bored and want to rep someone.