Arrow How to Capture a Level 10 NPC

Theres two ways to do this that i think is most effective

First off heres the defences of a lvl 10 NPC:

400k Warriors
    11k Traps
    2200 Rolling logs
    1375 Defensive Trebuchets or Rockfalls
    5500 Abatis
    I think theres about 5k towers but id just sent an attack to the NPC i was getting the information from so i dont really know

So, its obvious not to send Cataphracts and Cavalry because they'll just get eaten up by the Abatis. If you have tryed to take a lvl 10 NPC in the past you will know that the main trouble is the Warriors, so this first technique is quite usefull for getting rid of them.

Technique 1

Send around 50k archers with high level archery and military tradition. send about 50k warriors to take out most other things in lots of waves and hey presto, the defences are down and other waves after the 2nd catch the city with no defences, the citites yours!

Technique 2

Ballista glitch, this is the expensive way to do it but cheapest in the long run as less losses are inflicted. Send loads of ballista with again, high level millitary tradition and archery, i dont know how many ballistae are needed but id take a guess at around 50k. Which means 2 attacks from each city can be sent at a time so less ballistas will be needed as less defences will be there, i would risk a guess it would be a bit like this:

1st time: 50k ballistae
    2nd time: 45k ballistae
    3rd time: 35k ballistae
    4th time: 25k ballistae
    5th time: 10k ballistae

and so on and so forth.

REMEMBER TO SEND TRANSPORTERS!

Hope this helped anyone and everyone looking to capture a Level 10 NPC!
    Joseph S

Presbyter of PHOENIX server 3

Vice-Host of BLACKSUN server 6

If u liked my post, be kind and charitable and click the scales, and give a good reason why u liked my post, PLEASE

Awesome! Nice guide! Now I know what I need.

do u even lift 1v1 il rek u

Have you actually taken a level 10 yourself or even tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by rivboy View Post
    Have you actually taken a level 10 yourself or even tried it?
    This is a very good question.

I can almost guarentee you he hasn't. This doesn't seem like it would work.

This doesnt work after the nerf. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS NOOB ADVICE

MODERATOR CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph S View Post
    Theres two ways to do this that i think is most effective

First off heres the defences of a lvl 10 NPC:

400k Warriors
    11k Traps
    2200 Rolling logs
    1375 Defensive Trebuchets or Rockfalls
    5500 Abatis
    I think theres about 5k towers but id just sent an attack to the NPC i was getting the information from so i dont really know

So, its obvious not to send Cataphracts and Cavalry because they'll just get eaten up by the Abatis. If you have tryed to take a lvl 10 NPC in the past you will know that the main trouble is the Warriors, so this first technique is quite usefull for getting rid of them.

Technique 1

Send around 50k archers with high level archery and military tradition. send about 50k warriors to take out most other things in lots of waves and hey presto, the defences are down and other waves after the 2nd catch the city with no defences, the citites yours!

Technique 2

Ballista glitch, this is the expensive way to do it but cheapest in the long run as less losses are inflicted. Send loads of ballista with again, high level millitary tradition and archery, i dont know how many ballistae are needed but id take a guess at around 50k. Which means 2 attacks from each city can be sent at a time so less ballistas will be needed as less defences will be there, i would risk a guess it would be a bit like this:

1st time: 50k ballistae
    2nd time: 45k ballistae
    3rd time: 35k ballistae
    4th time: 25k ballistae
    5th time: 10k ballistae

and so on and so forth.

REMEMBER TO SEND TRANSPORTERS!

Hope this helped anyone and everyone looking to capture a Level 10 NPC!

Worst guide ever.