Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **** this game i give up

Default **** this game i give up

SOME ****ING **** WHO WAS MY ALLIANCE ****IGN DID THIS **** TO ME THIS GAME IS THE ****ING ****TEST GAME IN THE ****ING WORLD BURN TO **** ******* **** LICKERS

battle10.evony.com/default.html?logfile/ed/4d/b8/14/ed4db81417e1202b817e9e60dad6366e.xml

And he is friendly with us how did he attack me

Dude... It's just a game, watch your hart rate Calm down!

Wow gg pwned

Exit alliance, melt face, rejoin alliance is how he did it.

iv lost more honour than that with failed scouting missions get ova it

Quote Originally Posted by lvl99maxxp View Post
    SOME ****ING **** WHO WAS MY ALLIANCE ****IGN DID THIS **** TO ME THIS GAME IS THE ****ING ****TEST GAME IN THE ****ING WORLD BURN TO **** ******* **** LICKERS

battle10.evony.com/default.html?logfile/ed/4d/b8/14/ed4db81417e1202b817e9e60dad6366e.xml
    get a life dude.
    learn from lesson and start building more troops.
    when i cld build my 1st ballista during BP, i was already having 3k archer tower and 11k archers..

close to a week after bp, 48k archers and 8k archer towers, 6k ballista

i cant understand what you guys are dreaming about during bp period.
    SPEND all your gold on resources and certain research. only idiots keep gold during bp period. resulting in having such pathetic troops enticing others to farm you guys only.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, be as far away from your alliance members, the better it is, more food to farm in a 30miles radius rather 80% alliance members in a 30 miles radius(these are only for newbies wanting to be close to each other)..

WAKE UP YOUR IDEA and stop whining in the forum.
    it just doesnt help anything

Quote Originally Posted by ashleylee View Post
    get a life dude.
    learn from lesson and start building more troops.
    when i cld build my 1st ballista during BP, i was already having 3k archer tower and 11k archers..

close to a week after bp, 48k archers and 8k archer towers, 6k ballista

i cant understand what you guys are dreaming about during bp period.
    SPEND all your gold on resources and certain research. only idiots keep gold during bp period. resulting in having such pathetic troops enticing others to farm you guys only.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, be as far away from your alliance members, the better it is, more food to farm in a 30miles radius rather 80% alliance members in a 30 miles radius(these are only for newbies wanting to be close to each other)..

WAKE UP YOUR IDEA and stop whining in the forum.
    it just doesnt help anything
    6k balista a week after bp !? talk some pooh mate you would need to have10 lvl9 barracks to do that and that would take about 2 weeks to do why do people tell such blatant lies in the forum

plus ther fact your ranked as warrior proves your telling porkies

Quote Originally Posted by lvl99maxxp View Post
    And he is friendly with us how did he attack me
    By this I suppose you mean the alliance he is in shows friendly to your alliance. If that is correct, that doesn't always mean he alliance is showing friendly to yours. You need to let the host or vice host of your alliance know you where attacked by someone in that alliance that way they can change the status and you can attack back.