Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm rose medals?...

Default Farm rose medals?...

Ive been farming lakes and flats constantly, which i heard are supposed to be the best places to find rose medals. Ive attack lvl 3 ones close to 50 times, and lvl 5s many times aswell. Yet i have only found one rose medal. Are lakes and flats not the best place? if so where...

You can't phase me with your whack jutsus.

That's where I got all of mine. I also did it hundreds of times, not just 50. It takes a little while. People also believe the higher the level of the valley, the higher the chance to receive 'a medal', if that helps.

Increase your hero's INT, that seems to help. And people get around what, 5~15 medals per every 200 attacks?
    Server 3 Logs
    http://bbs.civony.com/showthread.php?t=1761

All of those who are in server 3, visit the timeline, contribute and be informed of what's happening in your server today!

---------------------------------------------------
    Fun stuff to do if you're bored- the impossible question.

http://bbs.civony.com/showthread.php?t=2957

If any of you solve this question, I'll give you 25k of each resource! Including gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria View Post
    Increase your hero's INT, that seems to help. And people get around what, 5~15 medals per every 200 attacks?

But i have done atleast 100 attacks, yet only got one rose medal. But i have gotten 15 cross medals, 5 lion medals, and 2 of both nation, and courage medal. How are lakes the most effective place to get rose medals?

I think this is awesome. because nothing makes a game fun like grinding.

I love doing the same thing over and over again!

</sarcasm>

Quote Originally Posted by Panefuldeath View Post
    But i have done atleast 100 attacks, yet only got one rose medal. But i have gotten 15 cross medals, 5 lion medals, and 2 of both nation, and courage medal. How are lakes the most effective place to get rose medals?
    I've gotten rose medals pretty often from forests. I got them probably 2 times out of every 5 attacks.
    It was only a lvl valley 3 too.

Wow, I get medals literally every time I attack a valley. If this starts happening for you, go for low level lakes- rose medals are more likely to come from low level ones because then they aren't competing with the higher medals like courage and wisdom.

I'm guessing they made rose medals more rare because they are required to get to the higher levels and gain more cities. If people could get rose medals in 15 minutes then the game might be a tad easier.

Rose medals are only needed for the major and baronet promotions.
    You need more rare medals for the later promotions

I have been farming a level 1 lake and I got a medal every single time, don't you thing it wierd. I did it like 100 times. but lakes are the best place for rose medals, got my 20 from there and only got 2 from farming a grassland 50 times.