View Poll Results: Was this topic helpful to you?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 38.89%
  • No

8 44.44%
  • Maybe

3 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Guide to Taking a Flat

Default Guide to Taking a Flat

Taking a flat. The troops needed depend on its level. This is the begining of the game every flat is going to have some troops.
    Eg. The level 1 flat I took had 30 warriors.

Plan ahead. Once out of protection you are vulnerable to attack.
    You need the following:
    Knight rank, congratulations your town hall is level 5, you now have no 7 day protection.
    We are at the begining of this game your just a little safe but still vulnerable.
    Don't rush to get another city until your Main city is building up good or you will exhaust your resources.
    Your a new character here remember these and you will be fine:
    1. CHOOSE a lower level flat. Click it and ATTACK with troops. WAIT for them to get there.
    Don't ask how many just make it over 100. Everyone chooses a different number to get the results they want.
    When the report comes in you will know what happened.
    2. The flat has my name on it now what? Let me be the first to congratulate you! Well done.
    Click the flat and enter send your troops home. There can be NO city built if they are there. Once they are on their way check to see if you can build a new city.
    3. I built a new city with 250 workers, 10,000 gold, lumber, iron, wood, food now what?
    Again congratulations on a new city that you get to start from scratch. Carefully develope it to start you may want it to be a high producing city that specializes in certain items. Eg. Iron.

Nice facts...now that you have 2 cities you have two pictures you can move back and forth with them and you can move resources between your two cities.

**edit: The word vulnerable has been corrected to protect its innocent letters from unwarrented attack from poor self-control while reading**
    Last edited by lilly; 06-22-2009 at 04:33 PM.

I advise you read up on grammar and spelling so that when you make a guide, people won't want to punch you.
    You can build a city with your troops still there, BUT it is not recommended because you won't be able to send them back until you get your rally point. You also can't send the hero back without a feasting hall.
    Venerable is a word, but you're thinking of vulnerable.

Maybe the grammer mistake was because the spell check didn't work the 3 times I tried it b4 posting this. Fact. Anyway what difference does it make that it worked for me doing this and I have done it b4 in other games your just going to have to eat your lemon elsewhere. Thanks for the laugh though about punch in the face it was funny.

As to your troops you can recall them b4 you build a city without a rally point. I tried several times to send out resources and workers to attack flats and they just came back with recalled troops. So you are mistaken in your comment: "You can build a city with your troops still there, BUT it is not recommended because you won't be able to send them back until you get your rally point. You also can't send the hero back without a feasting hall. Venerable is a word, but you're thinking of vulnerable."

I found you HAD to recall the troops just to get the option to build another city. Excuse me if my spelling errors were too much for your eyes today. I care just a little enough to offer a small amends but not too much because I worked with what I had.
    Server 21: Windsome