Thread: unit weaknesses

Default unit weaknesses

Hello, just a little help on what to assign when attacking NPC, valley, or other player as far as units go.

To win

Them - You
    Archers - Calvary, swordsmen
    Calvary - Pikemen
    Everything else - Archers

But what do you do if they have swordsmen? What pwns swords?

Thanks
    Jon

You'll get a million different answers. Players have their own strategies for what to send when attacking someone, and it varies from player to player.

For example, I use warriors only. I do not use any other type of troop, aside from workers, of course, and I have no seige weapons. The reason for this is because warriors can be made very cheaply and quickly, compared to other troops. Also, you lose less honor when you lose warriors because they are the least valuable troop unit. You can make thousands of them in the time it takes to make a few hundred of the other types of troops. But that's just my personal playing style, and like I said, it will be different for everyone.

A large enough force of warriors is effective against anything (but struggles against a large number of archer towers), and you gain more prestige from warrior-only combat than you do by using other troops. Also, your heroes will gain more experience, because there is more combat being undertaken (rather than with seige weapons that do battle at a distance).

On Most Servers (Both Ages) / Playing Since May 2009

Stavros654
    Vice-host
    TBOS
    Server 3

Please before you post something in the help section have a look in the guide section
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=5504