Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attacking a level 3 Barbarian town... ouch!

Default Attacking a level 3 Barbarian town... ouch!

So, needless to say my uber army died... I will never forgive myself...

it was a level 3 barbarian town... careful when you attack fellas...

Player Name: AndrexisKa

wisdom medal = forest, grassland, hill courage medal = desert, hill nation medal = lake, swamp
    freedom medal = swamp, flatland cross medal = lake, flatland honor medal = forest, grassland
    lion medal = desert, grassland
    justice medal = desert, hill rose medal = lake, flatland

umm, did you scout that first?...

Quote Originally Posted by haiku View Post
    umm, did you scout that first?...
    yeah i did... i didn't see the defenses the 4 times i scouted

wisdom medal = forest, grassland, hill courage medal = desert, hill nation medal = lake, swamp
    freedom medal = swamp, flatland cross medal = lake, flatland honor medal = forest, grassland

It appears that the barb villages are going to be much bigger challenges than one might think.

I'm on my way to a level one NPC Barb village at the moment, wish me luck!
    Saucman
    USK
    Major/Knight
    20140 Prestige

"You cannot convert a savage to Christianity because Christianity is savagery." ~George Bernard Shaw

Hey AndrexisKa, how are you doing those screen captures? I wanna show the whooping I got from that level one barb village!
    Saucman
    USK
    Major/Knight
    20140 Prestige

"You cannot convert a savage to Christianity because Christianity is savagery." ~George Bernard Shaw

once it shows in your screen, press the Prnt Scrn button once and go to Pain and paste (Control-V) save it and upload it...

Default That ugly battle

Took that whoopin!

It appears if the other side would not have had traps, the battle could have gone my way.
    Saucman
    USK
    Major/Knight
    20140 Prestige

Goes to show you that traps are a force to be reckoned with.

I think my troops reckoned with them quite nicely by diving into them headfirst! They did, afterall, suicide themselves against over 600 of them
    Saucman
    USK
    Major/Knight
    20140 Prestige

The 229 scouts 996 workers were not the best choice of soldiers to bring along.
    Not to mention that workers don't even make good cannon fodder for traps, warriors are more cost effective cannon fodder since they use less wood and more iron and food.

What I normally do is send an army of warriors to negate their traps, then another army that arrives one minute afterward with my main host.