Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server won't load

Default server won't load

I'm up to 33% and it stop loading, what to do i'm stuck,tryed deleating cookies

Ur best bet is to just wait about 20 mins. exit out of the exporer, then come bak in delete cookies and files then exit explorer again then try to log on again. Its a full system refresh and has never failed me once unless its a server issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeartedWolf View Post
    Ur best bet is to just wait about 20 mins. exit out of the exporer, then come bak in delete cookies and files then exit explorer again then try to log on again. Its a full system refresh and has never failed me once unless its a server issue.
    It is a server issue its been not working all day , lol

Also, the game isnt stored in cookies, its stored in your Flash Cache, which can only be cleared by going to http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html and delete the cache.evony site
    J-Bird@GoG
    Server 4 SPK
    Server 26 GoG
    admin@gearsofgaming.com
    http://www.gearsofgaming.com

Default Man am I happy

Ohh thanks for that address of visited sites....cuz one of them was a naughty site.....if my parents wouldve found out.........

hahaha lol

Quote Originally Posted by CodaDakota View Post
    Ohh thanks for that address of visited sites....cuz one of them was a naughty site.....if my parents wouldve found out.........
    like the pile of crinkly tissues wouldnt have given you away lol

Been waiting all day and now only get a blank orange screen. Thanks Evony

When you get the blank orange screen, try refreshing the page. That seems to be what usually happened whenever I logged in

hello disp, nice to see your still alive and kicking