Thread: metals

Default metals

what is the best way to aquire cross and rose metals so I can get promoted to knight???

cross and rose? just keep attacking valleys. and dont forget to open ur junior medal box present thingymajig
    If I helped you, please give me reputation(click scale in top right of post)

Want A Cookie?

If you haven't already, claim the newbie package and package for lords (if you are eligible for it). These are located in the package locker, which you can find by clicking the little orange present in the top-left corner of your browser. These packages contain medals that you need for promotions.

Other than that, you can buy them from the player shop (in medal boxes), you can get lucky and win them on the wheel of fortune with your daily amulet spin, or you can attack (and win battles against) low to mid level valleys and low level NPC cities.

On Most Servers (Both Ages) / Playing Since May 2009

Are the newbie and lord packages good for one account on only one server, or for that account on all the servers?

For that account on all servers.But if you have a question that is not part of this thread you should make a new one so people who use the search option have a better chance of finding the correct posts to answer there questions.
    If I helped, add to my rep please.