Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: More apps being accepted for Knights RPG, post apps here

Name: Feuer
    Faction: Brotherhood
    Personality: Intelectual and brave
    Weapon of Choice: His claws and his breath
    Appearance:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Name: Zula
    Faction: Mage of Janero
    Personality: Very Intelegent and kindhearted
    Weapon of Choice: Magic
    Appearance: TBA

Thoses are the apps for my new characters

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Default New guy please

Name: Clark Thomson (pick another name if you wish)
    Faction: White Knight
    Personality: Brutal when fought, Friendly, Great Leader [Learned from Danny Tensin], Very Dependable.
    Weapon of Choice: Chained Mace (Right hand) and a Short Sword (Left Hand) Bow on his back.
    Appearance: Scar Across His Chest, Chain Armor for quick movements but some defence Long Black Hair.
    Interesting Abilities: Has the ability to tame dragons for uses with the brotherhood.

you could add him in your story because you meet up with him later im time in a dragons den or somthing where you find the guys dragon above me and my guy and they agree to join
    Last edited by jeffery7776; 08-25-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Name: Alston
    Faction: Evil
    Personality: quick witted, but wise in actions and words. Not one to rush into things, but has the power to do so if necessary. Likes to keep humor in tough situations. Is a seasoned fighter, but no one quite knows his back round.
    Weapons. Light, flexible armor made of a durable unknown material. iron colored with bronze trim. A scimitar and a small buckler for mobility.
    appearance: tanned, leathery skin. Black hair and burn scars on his left arm.
    Last edited by Fiendish; 08-29-2009 at 04:05 PM.
    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Cool

Ab needs to get online and accept these before the story completely dies out. I want to keep playing, damn it! The way it's going, the only thing that will keep the RP alive is new people joining or starting over.

So what will you do when they call your name and you're not ready to go?
    Everyone will stare at you and tell you what you know
    That you're in too deep and you can't quite keep your secrets, one and all
    We might just make it after all, on our own

Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    That's a cleverly stupid response, trogdor.

Name: Aishni
    Appearance: Tall and willowy, with thick dark hair worn in a loose plait. She has lovely tan skin, and her almond-shaped eyes are a startling green. She's usually clad in tight-fitting tunics that show off her svelte figure.
    Faction: None, as yet. She doesn't mind working alone.
    Personality: Rather loud and outspoken, and very confident of herself. She can be quite vain and flighty at times, but never fails to stand up for her friends.
    Weapon of Choice: Poisons of any sort, either administered through needles or directly into food or drink. Aishni also carries a small wavy dagger for self-defence.
    Last edited by Fahrunissa; 08-29-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffery7776 View Post
    Name: Clark Thomson (pick another name if you wish)
    Faction: White Knight
    Personality: Brutal when fought, Friendly, Great Leader [Learned from Danny Tensin], Very Dependable.
    Weapon of Choice: Chained Mace (Right hand) and a Short Sword (Left Hand) Bow on his back.
    Appearance: Scar Across His Chest, Chain Armor for quick movements but some defence Long Black Hair.
    Interesting Abilities: Has the ability to tame dragons for uses with the brotherhood.

you could add him in your story because you meet up with him later im time in a dragons den or somthing where you find the guys dragon above me and my guy and they agree to join
    ((You might want to work on your sentence structure a little. I see a lot of run-on sentences there. Also, Feuer is the only dragon allowed in the story ATM))

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendish View Post
    Name: Alston
    Faction: deleted, right?
    Personality: quick witted, but wise in actions and words. Not one to rush into things, but has the power to do so if necessary. Likes to keep humor in tough situations. Is a seasoned fighter, but no one quite knows his back round.
    Weapons. Light, flexible armor made of a durable unknown material. iron colored with bronze trim. A scimitar and a small buckler for mobility.
    appearance: tanned, leathery skin. Black hair and burn scars on his left arm.
    ((Actully, there would be two factions now - Brotherhood and just Evil I guess))

Quote Originally Posted by trogdor1316 View Post
    Ab needs to get online and accept these before the story completely dies out. I want to keep playing, damn it! The way it's going, the only thing that will keep the RP alive is new people joining or starting over.
    ((So true))

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrunissa View Post
    Name: Aishni
    Appearance: Tall and willowy, with thick dark hair worn in a loose plait. She has lovely tan skin, and her almond-shaped eyes are a startling green. She's usually clad in tight-fitting tunics that show off her svelte figure.
    Faction: None, as yet. She doesn't mind working alone.
    Personality: Rather loud and outspoken, and very confident of herself. She can be quite vain and flighty at times, but never fails to stand up for her friends.
    Weapon of Choice: Poisons of any sort, either administered through needles or directly into food or drink. Aishni also carries a small wavy dagger for self-defence.
    ((Hey, this would be a great app. Kinda like an undercover person, a rouge))

((Oh, by the way, I didn't accept any of these. Not because I don't like them, it's because I can't. You have to wait for AB TO COME BACK!!
    Yes Ab, I'm trying to get you in here.))

I am a Wizard Mercenary