Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Civony are you serious?!? ALL CIVONY STAFF PLEASE READ THIS.

Default Civony are you serious?!? ALL CIVONY STAFF PLEASE READ THIS.

Ok, I love this game and I am addicted to it. There is only one thing though that really ticked me off. You have to pay to attack? What is that! Seriously if you want members who will actually stay with it at least remove that. The rest is fine. Just don't make them pay to attack. The chat is filled with people angry at this game for stuff like that. The other stuff you pay for is fair I think but to attack are you kidding? Please civony for the good of your game remove that.

Oooooo now I just figured out you have to pay to chat to!!!! This game is trying to rip people out of there money. Seriously guys awesome game but wow remove some of the stuff you have to pay for. Take prices off attacking and chatting those are so basic they should be in free mode to. Woooow Even if i had the money to pay for it i wouldn't as it would be wasted. Money would disappear so fast here.

you're right, it is ridiculous.

Sounds like a pretty cool way to stop people from attacking each other this early on.

One way to stop those who prey on new players

www.evony.ourtoolbar.com
    Evony Toolbar with links to all Evony Servers, Forums, Guides and Troop Timers
    Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/evonytoolbar and facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Evony-...r/186406713483

I agree!

Paying to make yourself uber: cool
    Paying for special features: cool
    Paying for core game functions: totally NOT cool

Guess there's gonna be a lot of city building and very little fighting...

I agree paying to attack needs to be removed.

PS:
    There shouldn't be anything in the game that gives you an huge advantage if you pay.
    Last edited by Stylw; 04-04-2009 at 06:17 AM.

WOAH TOTALLY F***ED UP!

I've been playing this game for a total of an hour or so and I absolutely love it! But to have to pay REAL money in order to attack and kill someone? Screw that!

I'll give you 24 hours to change this or I'm bouncing and going back to tribalwars, where their premium features give you advantages that are nice, but don't make it so non-paying players can't play on the same or better level.

is a joke :P

SEE CIVONY?!?! THIS SHOULD BE EVIDENCE ENOUGH

You should remove paying for chat and attack otherwise your going to lose a lot of members. The reason it makes me so mad is this game has potential to be epic and so freaking awesome. But paying to make the game run right? What the heck is that? I agree paying for some things like you have in the shop and everything else. BUT PAYING TO ATTACK AND CHAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

(Thanks everyone for responding. I appreciate it.)

you have to pay to PvP? I haven't gotten to level 5 TH so I didn't know that but man that is not cool if true.