Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Civony are you serious?!? ALL CIVONY STAFF PLEASE READ THIS.

Yes, you cant attack anything. Not even flats or forests, lakes, hills, nada! unless you pay the con their asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    Yes, you cant attack anything. Not even flats or forests, lakes, hills, nada! unless you pay the con their asking.
    Uhm that's not true. I haven't put a dime in and I've already attacked two valleys (one of which was a flat) and settled a 2nd city on that valley.

What's even less cool than charging for things that are core to a game?
    Lying about it to new folks. Don't believe Forest.

Ok first thade your a moron. You have money to start out with. I had the same and i attacked. But after you run out what are you going to do?!!?

Yes you do have to pay for chat. I wouldnt be getting the message insufficient game coins either. The pictures are from AoeII I have proof if your really so daft to realize it. Are you really that dumb? Tell me

LOL at all the people on these forums that are happy they have to pay. Some people are morons.

I know who in the right mind would be happy to pay lmfao!!!!!

Ok first thade your a moron. You have money to start out with. I had the same and i attacked. But after you run out what are you going to do?!!?

Yes you do have to pay for chat. I wouldnt be getting the message insufficient game coins either. The pictures are from AoeII I have proof if your really so daft to realize it. Are you really that dumb? Tell me
    You're funny. People like you make me laugh and feel better about myself.

First you don't actually address the points I made (being that you can attack valleys with no coins). Second you say that paying to chat is bad (I think that's good as it keeps retards from talking...they should probably introduce a pay to post on the forum as well :P ). Third, I give a rat's ass about the graphics as it's browser based rather than a separate app (like AoE would be). Fourth, you're funny. :P

As to paying to attack other players. I haven't tried that yet. All the cities around me are still under newb protection. When that ends I'm certain I'll probably be able to say that's a lie as well. Enjoy your day.

Ok i did adress it thade. I don't know if you realize you and a few other morons are the only people who haven't realized you have to pay. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GRAPHICS EITHER THE POINT IS CIVONY COULD BE SUED FOR THOUSANDS AND PUT IN JAIL! If you want to waste your money and be one of those ne'er do wells then go ahead. I tried to attack a valley and it stated insufficient game coins. Explain that genius.

Ok i did adress it thade. I don't know if you realize you and a few other morons are the only people who haven't realized you have to pay. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GRAPHICS EITHER THE POINT IS CIVONY COULD BE SUED FOR THOUSANDS AND PUT IN JAIL! If you want to waste your money and be one of those ne'er do wells then go ahead. I tried to attack a valley and it stated insufficient game coins. Explain that genius.
    Reading comprehension?

I just attacked yet another valley when I had 0 coins.

As for Civony being sued. That's doubtful I'd wager they are in a country with very loose copyright laws meaning that Microsoft would have no court to sue them in (it would also mean that 99% of their clients would have no court to sue them in either should they ever abscond with large quantities of player's cash without rendering proper in-game remuneration for it).

Lastly, as for those who are happy to pay to chat. No I personally am not happy to do it (but that's what the daily allowance of free coins are for). I personally use the alliance chat which doesn't cost anything and helps me to avoid annoying messages about people wanting to cyber or .'s or if someone does that in alliance chat I can just evict them from the alliance (provided the leader agrees which I'm sure he would).

Yes i don't like the annoying people in chat but theres other ways to remove them. Then please explain to me why it says insufficient game coins. Also when it did that my hero marched but no one else did. >.>

Yes i don't like the annoying people in chat but theres other ways to remove them. Then please explain to me why it says insufficient game coins. Also when it did that my hero marched but no one else did. >.>
    As to the chat. The other way to get rid of them is either an ignore feature (which they may not want to code) or to have very active mods (that you trust) who can ban/silence people. And not crappy little 5min-30min bans. I'm talking perm bans by IP and NAME. But getting an active mod staff you can trust is always difficult unless they are actual employees (and paying folks to mod is doubtful of a company such as this).

As to the messages you're getting. Seriously no idea. I've run several attacks now lead by my hero just fine and they never took game coins (as I spend them on those aries boxes immediately when I get some from daily allotment or quests).