Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Civony are you serious?!? ALL CIVONY STAFF PLEASE READ THIS.

Ok dude you have no idea how much i hope im wrong. I don't want to have to pay to attack but thats what its seeming. Then my hero is stuck when i cant pay and he saps money from my tax revenue.

Take a screenshot and host it on photobucket or imageshack maybe someone can help sort it. (sidenote there is apparently a bug about heroes going off marching forever look in your reports->army movement to see when he'll get where he is going; and if you can maybe cancel it)

i tried according to that hes not marching.

http://bbs.civony.com/showthread.php?t=17

that's the thread about the bug. hope you get it worked out. but trust me it doesn't cost money to attack. I'm positive on that.

So that might be yet another bug....

The best way to tell all of you people who are complaining about paying to chat the best reason to explain this (and this is TOTALLY a hunch with my exp in online games) But the reason why they make you pay for that is to prevent spamming, you know the spam you find with bots advertising gold sites, or people advertising stupid ass sites or ****.

Ahem...I do agree with the anti payment for attacking however my suggestion to remedy that and give newbies a chance for the people who like to attack anyone they find is to give a 24 hour grace period where they are in truce and may choose to go out of it before the 24 hours but can't go back in unless they use the truce scroll. Thats just my thoughts on that, think it works great eh?

Theres other ways to stop spamming but on the attack almon you say it does cost to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Almon View Post
    Ahem...I do agree with the anti payment for attacking however my suggestion to remedy that and give newbies a chance for the people who like to attack anyone they find is to give a 24 hour grace period where they are in truce and may choose to go out of it before the 24 hours but can't go back in unless they use the truce scroll. Thats just my thoughts on that, think it works great eh?
    Newbs already get a protection period. They can leave early by building beyond Town Hall 5 or attacking someone else I believe (and currently it lasts like 5 days which is a good amount of time to actually build a defensive force).

And I have yet to see this charging for attacking (though haven't attacked other players as all the ones around me are still in newb protection).

I haven't paid to attack yet. I have managed to claim a vacant area. I have not been successful in creating a 2nd city yet. But I have never been stopped from attacking. And, like the other person with a similar experience here, I spend all my cents either on Aries Amulet's or speeding up builds. I rarely have more than 5 cents in coin.

Also - you don't have to pay to chat in Alliance channels - only in the World channel. And - I have found that my chat tokens seems to replenish (maybe there is something like "how many times you write in a period of time reduces your chat tokens" thing).

I don't know why you could be told you don't have the funds to attack.

Other than that, I have had NO JOY in being able to transfer resources (of any kind) to other players (only tried ones who are in my Alliance). But that may be because I don't know what I am doing yet!!

OO Ok attack one of your allies except on the march screen theres a mission log and you can change it from attack to transport. Then you can put the ammount of goods you want to send in. ^.^

So anyone have any ideas why it tells me insufiicient funds?

Really chat tokens replenish?