Page 1 of 640 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: iEvony: Open Beta - Requesting Invitation Code

Default iEvony: Open Beta - Requesting Invitation Code

Evony is announcing that iEvony, a very exciting application where you are able to obtain cents for free as well as credits which can be turned in for amazing in-game rewards which otherwise are unable to purchase, is being released as Open Beta.

However this Open Beta is on an invite only. Are you wanting to be one of the few who gain a special invitation code? Here are a few ways:

1. Start asking your alliance. Most likely someone there has obtained the special invitation code and software, which they can then invite you in on the Open Beta program.
    2. Start asking your friends!
    3. Ask on the world chat channel! Someone may invite!
    4. Go to the Evony Forums, General Discussion, at the iEvony: Open Beta - Requesting Invitation Code thread. You may get selected!

I will be deleting any off-topic items here or comments. Multiple requests from a user will be met with a short vacation for that user. Your post may be deleted if you've been given a unique iEvony code.

Note: iEvony has nothing to do with the iPhone so please stop posting about needing one. iEvony is a client.

For Macintosh users: Yes, when we were developing iEvony™ and during the closed beta, it was discussed about making this available for Mac users however Evony did not choose to implement this ability.

I do note though you are able to still participate in iEvony™ through the manual process of taking one of your 10 invitation codes and sending that via email. I myself use that process as I send a step by step guide on how to activate and use the code to the invited person. (The step by step guide is below.)

FAQ on what to do once you have an iEvony™ invite code.

1. To activate your invite code.
    a. Please visit http://www.evony.com
    b. Sign in to your account.
    c. Enter the url in the browser: http://user.evony.com/index.do?PageM...UserInviteCode
    d. Enter your invite code.
    e. Click button of "Go".

2. To review the iEvony™ FAQ, How it Works, Credit Exchange Table and download the program.
    Please click button of "Invite friends" on the control panel.

3. How to download iEvony™ Client:
    Please click "Invite friends" --> "Download iEvony Client".
    You can use the iEvony™ program to invite other testers to join iEvony™ Beta.

4. List of the invite code, you can send them to your friends.
    Please click button of "iEvony URL" on the control panel.
    Last edited by Thalin Athasian; 07-16-2009 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Added mac part

So how do people receive the codes anyways? Random people receive them in their ingame mailbox? Havn't found anyone yet....

And do you need to download something when you receive one?

Thank you so very much Thalin! This is much apreciated and i am very happy that you made this choice
    Last edited by XOZ; 07-04-2009 at 08:17 AM.

So we just wait untill someone is willing to share his code, we all grab it and celebrate?

xD

yup but i dunno if any1 has received code yet..

I would like an opportunity to test this in Malaysia. However I do not have an iphone will a ipod touch do?
    Failure is not an option - Gene Kranz

Tons of codes posted up I will post 10 or so daily and keep them updated every 5-10 mins till I feel everyone has one that wants one or they stop.
    Last edited by Sontdp; 07-04-2009 at 01:26 PM.

I would like to try it if you send me the code.

Thanks

lord name: VIjaynoV

Quote Originally Posted by vBobLing View Post
    Heh, lets have a go at this.

Hey Thalin, could I have the code please? iEvony looks like a great program and Im dying to try it.

Thanks.

vBobLing
    I think we're supposed to ask other players, not ask Thalin or admins lol xD

Default pick me please..

im loving evony for one reason because of its a all in all good game.
    me and my brother a.k.a snugell are playing evony.

and i will also invite all my friends specially from facebook and ym
    me and my cousin love browser web based cuz we got to do something good when we are idle and sometime just paying all day long..

hehehe

hope i can help thanks! more power