Thread: Finding specific players

Default Finding specific players

It's obvious I'm A NEWB. I'm wondering if there is a way to find a specific player without having to scroll all over the map and just happen to come across them.

Keep in mind i do not know their coordinates.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    It's obvious I'm A NEWB. I'm wondering if there is a way to find a specific player without having to scroll all over the map and just happen to come across them.

Keep in mind i do not know their coordinates.

Thanks in advance.
    sadly no , searching is the only solution hehe or ask other people near you they might know

One thing i dont like is scrolling across the map looking for somone :/ sadly there is no way to serch for people and get there coerds the only way is looking over the map as xeon said.
    REP me if i helped you (click the scales on the top right of my post) thanks =]

IM ALLWAYS WATCHING
    15/100 REP

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    One thing i dont like is scrolling across the map looking for somone :/ sadly there is no way to serch for people and get there coerds the only way is looking over the map as xeon said.
    Type in random co-ords; see if that helps.

do u even lift 1v1 il rek u

no, unfortunately, there is no way of finding someone without their coords. if you are in an alliance and the person you are trying to find has attacked someone in your alliance recently then you could find the person.
    or you could make some friends and ask a person near you if they know the coords.
    saxman
    if i help you in any way please click the scales at the top right corner of my post to give me a little rep.
    thanks