Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loyatly zero one city

Default loyatly zero one city

I have one city and im under attack by a alliance. and my public grievance is 81 loyatly is 17 their not going to stop and i dont care cause i have nothing. whats the worse that can happen?

if u have 2 citys then when ur loyalty hits zero and they attack u then they will take ur city
    Wade McComashttp://mccomasville.**********.com/
    Go there

Quote Originally Posted by mccomas View Post
    if u have 2 citys then when ur loyalty hits zero and they attack u then they will take ur city
    i just have the one. no second.

you just lose resources and have 0 population they cant do anything else

once you get to 0 loyalty, 100% grievance and 0 population. Is there anyway to regain control of your town other than having your alliance feed you a ton of resources to use comforting?

EDIT: Yeah you can so it seems, my bad, read below.
    Last edited by Joneh; 07-07-2009 at 08:55 AM.

YES, you can recover from it without an alliance...it just takes time.

When your grievances get to 100 and your loyalty gets to zero, eventually your population will go to zero also, because your people will be rioting due to the high number of grievances (meaning they'll leave your city). You also won't have any resources left, because of plundering, unless you have a warehouse.

Once your city is at 0/0/0 (loyalty, population, gold and/or resources), it's very hard to recover and takes some time to do.

Your city will always have a resource production rate of 100 per hour for each resource, even if you have no population. As your resources slowly regenerate, you can sell them in the market for gold. Use the gold for comforting (praying option), and use any food you have for that, also (disaster relief). This will eventually raise your loyalty and lower your grievances, which will draw villagers back into your city.

On Most Servers (Both Ages) / Playing Since May 2009

If you happen to own, acquire or purchase a speech text, use it. That'll give you instant max loyalty and kill off the grievances. You could then top it off with a Civil Code (if you've got one of those), to give your population a kickstart. But first, you've got to get the bad guys off your back, otherwise they'll return once they see your city is flourishing again, and you'll have wasted your items for nothing. Beam out of there with a teleporter, join a bigger, tougher alliance to chase the bullies away, or make peace with the bullies.

If your city falls to 0/0 and you do nothing to try to rectify the situation, and you've never given Evony money, then your city will evaporate after a period of time, and you'll have to start all over again.

If you happen to own, acquire or purchase a speech text, use it. That'll give you instant max loyalty and kill off the grievances. You could then top it off with a Civil Code (if you've got one of those), to give your population a kickstart. But first, you've got to get the bad guys off your back, otherwise they'll return once they see your city is flourishing again, and you'll have wasted your items for nothing. Beam out of there with a teleporter
    Good addition to the thread, Sap.

If your city falls to 0/0 and you do nothing to try to rectify the situation, and you've never given Evony money, then your city will evaporate after a period of time
    If your ACCOUNT is inactive, your city will eventually be purged. At this time, there doesn't exist any guideline for purging zero-loyalty cities, even though it has been suggested several times. As long as you're playing (on another server, for example), your city will remain as it is.

On Most Servers (Both Ages) / Playing Since May 2009

I can't get the rioting to stop. I have 0 population, 100 grievance, 0 loyalty and I lose pretty much all of the resources I make each hour. Even if my resources go up say 13 an hour, by the time I sell all the resources I will have no gold left from the rioting to buy relief.

(Also I wasn't plundered but I have 0 supplies left in my warehouses, which I assume was from the rioting.)