Thread: Requirements to become a knight?

Default Requirements to become a knight?

Ok, I know that there are other threads that tell you what to do to become a knight, once all the requirements are met, but what are those requirements. All my quests are checkmarked green except for the 50,000 population limit. Is this quest required to become a knight? My city is level 5, I have two baracks, an army of over 1500 people, I have 4 external rock piles or forests under my control, but still just a civilian. How do you become a knight? My chest is empty, there is nothing to click on.

You can't phase me with your whack jutsus.

Check the quest marked 'promotion'. Under that in the bottom readout should be 'knight'. Click that, and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukasai View Post
    Check the quest marked 'promotion'. Under that in the bottom readout should be 'knight'. Click that, and see.
    There is no quest marked 'promotion' to check

You can't phase me with your whack jutsus.

Then you must have not unlocked it by doing other quests preceding it, get the rewards for the quests you've finished and then look around.

If your quests are checkmarked green you need to click the get reward button on the quests. Then you get new quests. You are missing out on the questrewards and since Knight is a questreward you wont get it until you click get reward