Thread: How to capture a lvl 10 NPC WALKTHROUGH GUIDE!!

Default How to capture a lvl 10 NPC WALKTHROUGH GUIDE!!

I see the forum mods potentially removing this AGAIN... LMAO

I had a good attack stat hero when I got mine, it was roughly around 132 at the time though this method can be done with a stat much lower, I'll explain how...

Capturing a LVL 10 NPC

Whats needed

Good Attack stat hero the higher the attack stat the better!

XX of thousands of Ballista's
    XX of thousand of Warriors
    XX of thousands of Archers

my hero was attack stat 132 I applied war ensign on the initial attack, I had also used my war horn and penicillin coz I wasn't sure, if you don't have these don't worry you can still do it.

my first wave attack consisted of...

16K Ballista's
    4k Transports (brings back the booty aka 19million food)
    90K Archers

this will kill off everything that'll stand in your way of capturing the lvl 10 NPC, but remember that was the easy part... yup... easy I said, LMAO

all you gotta do now is spam it with alot of attacks I have found the best combination to be the following

20K archers with 70K warriors

best thing about warriors is they are cheap and easy to replace, great for backing up your archers when spam attacking a NPC like a lvl 10...

ONE THING IS VITAL TO REMEMBER

When you attack a lvl 10 NPC the closer to it you are the more it will benefit you, if you attack one thats 5 or 10 miles or more from your city its going to be nearly impossible to lower its loyalty to 0 and capture it, you need to be next to it

I'll give you another example just in case you don't have a hero as high as 132 in attack stat...

if its only say attack stat 90, do everything as above but increase your amount of ballista's say to 20K, send the archers with them as well, if you don't have a war ensign and a very good hero you might just wanna increase your ballista's anyway and send Archers with them, gives them a massive advantage...

then keep doing those spam attacks to lower the loyalty...

don't forget to check your medic camp and heal them, so save up that gold before you attempt this, 10million is more than enough in gold...
    Server 3
    href="http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cravenja/?action=view&current=Whisperingdeath_sig1.jpg

defend your lvl 10 and any other city with this wall defence

1 thousand traps
    1 thousand abatis
    1 thousand defensive trebuchets (one time use defence)
    then fill everyother possible space with Archer Towers

and 150K archers when under attack and your untouchable!

lesson over...
    Server 3
    href="http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cravenja/?action=view&current=Whisperingdeath_sig1.jpg

Why would we close this? it's a useful guide.

Oh, and as for defenses, 1-2k abatises and the rest ATs works much better. Pretty much everybody uses warrior suicides to get rid of one-use defenses before attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by whisperingdeath View Post
    defend your lvl 10 and any other city with this wall defence

1 thousand traps
    1 thousand abatis
    1 thousand defensive trebuchets (one time use defence)
    then fill everyother possible space with Archer Towers

and 150K archers when under attack and your untouchable!

lesson over...
    did u think abt waves!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenrax View Post
    Why would we close this? it's a useful guide.

Oh, and as for defenses, 1-2k abatises and the rest ATs works much better. Pretty much everybody uses warrior suicides to get rid of one-use defenses before attacking.
    Abatis are a one time only hit as far as i know thats why i don't use them.

I would rather use Pikes insted of Abatis, i know Cav get 2 free attacks on them but you'll kill more Cav usuing pikes than Abatis.

As for 1k buckets that just makes you a target for honor hunters. as all they have to do is send a wave of 20k warriors and boom there all done.

if you have lvl 10 walls i suggest 1k traps and 18k Ats.

Battle starts at 5000 because of the traps and theres plenty of fire power. I suppose if you didnt have traps battle would start at 1300 because of ATs, meaning they could fire allmost instantaniously.

But am not sure about that

Pointless guide - there are others far more comprehensive and better informed than this.

Edit: I just re-read this thread. I advise NOT listening to his advice AT ALL - most of it is wrong.

To the OP - This is not a walkthrough guide, just bits of badly organised information
    Last edited by Keeldawg; 08-08-2009 at 07:07 AM.

So you say this guide is pointless where is the links to the correct info ? Would love to see it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elrius View Post
    So you say this guide is pointless where is the links to the correct info ? Would love to see it!!!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=42921

It is a sticky. There are also guides for 'instant conquering' and 'what to do now you have one' around.

My only edit to the guide I have listed is the number of ballista - don't send more than 15k. When you hero's attack is above 170, you can get rid of ballista altogether.