Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony Server Status

Default Evony Server Status

Server Status link has been removed from this thread due to recent Third Party Sites rules. It is still up, and hopefully I can re-post it later on.

For now, everybody you may continue to post the status of servers going offline and online.
    Last edited by Hods; 07-20-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Do not message me in regards to anything about Evony errors or problems. I have no power at all and will not respond.

My Email: hods@hods.com
    My Skype: hodsrealm

NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hods View Post
    I've made and released an Evony Server Status page that instantly shows which servers & worlds are online/offline.

Click the following link to view the server status: Evony Server Status

You may follow Hods Realm through this thread.

If you find an error or are having difficulty with the status page, please post it here.
    Nice nice.
    Like my post? Click the SCALES up there ^^^

{MSI's music}

CLICK to see my posts.
    I invite debate.

Exploiters ruin everything.
    That's why limits are sometimes needed.
    That's why you have to type funny letters in Myspace to login.
    Because of exploiters/spammers.

Nice but slightly inaccurate.

Server 26 isn't really up for most people.

The server status is 100% accurate and you must refresh the page. Servers can go online/offline within a moment so you need to refresh to see the new status.

This server status is a scripted tool, so it should be right.

Don't take it personally.

Do not message me in regards to anything about Evony errors or problems. I have no power at all and will not respond.

My Email: hods@hods.com
    My Skype: hodsrealm

I see that Server 18 shows online. My husband is logged in. But I got booted and can't get back in. Already restarted my computer about 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by kaduka View Post
    I see that Server 18 shows online. My husband is logged in. But I got booted and can't get back in. Already restarted my computer about 3 times.
    Yes I get the same problem every alternate day on Server 18 even though status is online. Can't reconnect for about 10+ hours. Like now for example.

Hods,

Thank you very much for doing this.

I suppose the question now is will Evony's Sys Admins view this page to investigate servers that might be down.

Sincerely,
    S-Dog

RETIRED FROM EVONY
    In short, the carebears won the battle for Civony. Behold their chubby rainbow bellies and tremble, for they lost every single battle, but sure as heck won the war.
    -Kassikas

Default i can play on another computer, but not the one i always play on

i closed browser by accident , not unusual that i close out that way most of the time anyway, but when i tried to log back into server 32 it just sat at the screen loading page,(with 2objects let) unmoving like it was done , refresh just leaves it the same, ive dumped cookies, cleaned cache and unistalled browsers even.. nothing works, however i can load into old servers, like the 1st ones and the latest w20, but still cant access 32. what can i do? anyone have an answer for this? i have played on someone elses PC since i have not been able ot log on through my own PC, my alliance members manage to log on but i cannot.

Unhappy

hey server 12 says loading but will not come up and play just says loading but server status says online?

Default same here

Quote Originally Posted by mwm682001 View Post
    hey server 12 says loading but will not come up and play just says loading but server status says online?
    Been that way most of the day. And sorry, love HODS stuff but the 'server status' link is bunk. Can get on server 4 but not 12 or 28 and have been trying all day even though the link shows them 'online'.