Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level Seven Forest

Default Level Seven Forest

Don't mess with the high level valleys.

Actually If you're gonna get rocked on soldiers might as well be the workers and warriors.

All things considered that wasn't a bad encounter.
    Saucman
    USK
    Major/Knight
    20140 Prestige

"You cannot convert a savage to Christianity because Christianity is savagery." ~George Bernard Shaw

I am curious as to why you didn't abandon one of your other valley's to be able to conquer this one.
    Looks like you got a lot of prestige and experience from that fight.

Simple, I already have the maxium number of valleys and they are all level seven.

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
    Simple, I already have the maxium number of valleys and they are all level seven.

gives you a bonus of how much?
    can we know you're pph (production per hour) ?

Of course, of course. My production of wood per hour is... nice try, but no dice. I'm no fool.
    We all know what happens to people who post their production on the main forums.
    Don't mind me, I'm just a few slices short of a whole cake, and a few cards full of a short deck.

11k Gold, 29k Food, 43k Lumber, 36k Stone, 26k Iron Per hour.

Food is actually somewhere in the 60k-70k range, but I have 6 Barracks and a very... Healthy... Armed forces

I also am the proud and happy owner of multiple high leveled location tiles.

Not sure what you are trying to show here, it seems pretty straightforward. Your warriors got wtfpwnd by swords with double the attack, and cav that are 5 times stronger. If you equate that into warrior-strength you were facing a strength of 1120 from the swords and 1325 from the cav. On a one to one basis, those workers and that scant amount of archers seemed to tip the battle.

Me, I would have sent and equal number of archers in and wiped the floor with those swords and cav, and not had nearly as many warrior loses, or workers for that matter. lol

I would have too, if this weren't at the very beggining of the game when people didn't have those kinds of troops.

And Dankfire, 70K food? What are your co-ords? My troops are starving!
    Don't mind me, I'm just a few slices short of a whole cake, and a few cards full of a short deck.

Ya,might want to upgrade town hall next time